Wells Fargo banker dies in her cubicle, remains undiscovered for four days

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Permanent work from home moving forward........got PTSD and the building haunted now........as if saying thoroughly cleaned makes it better lmao

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
O.K. so most people there work remote and she died on a Friday and was found on a Tuesday, So that explains why it took them four days to locate her.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The key point is most people are remote and if the sanitation crew aren't checking every desk for trash, this ain't hard to imagine.

When I'm in the office, it's like one person in my area on my side of the floor.

4 days is OD. But, I could easily see 1 or 2 days.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
O.K. so most people there work remote and she died on a Friday and was found on a Tuesday, So that explains why it to them four days to locate her.

Monday came and they didn't smell anything or think I haven't heard good morning from Ms ____ . Odd.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
She went in on a Friday? It would make sense that she wasn't found for four days. I know at my job, that vast majority of people don't go to the office and it's often half as crowded on Mondays.

RIP to her.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Monday came and they didn't smell anything or think I haven't heard good morning from Ms ____ . Odd.
According to the story they smelled something, on either Monday or Tuesday, and that is why they started searching for the smell. The story indicated the employees thought that it was some kind of plumbing problem.