Well, well, well Microsoft is having & causing major tech issues worldwide today.

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
They're scrambling in the office. Rarely been so happy to be taking vacation lol

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pro DEI
Pay your engineers.
Don't piss off your tech department.

Etc.

It's 2024 don't piss off smart people who work at your company.

These engineers you hire that have conquered things like Leetcode are each pretty smart people.

They can do enormous damage and have years and years of attack data and weak points learned.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Pro DEI
Pay your engineers.
Don't piss off your tech department.

Etc.

It's 2024 don't piss off smart people who work at your company.

These engineers you hire that have conquered things like Leetcode are each pretty smart people.

They can do enormous damage.
I don't think this was done in solidarity. Any of those smart people working at these companies that would stand up have already been weeded out.

Just pure incompetence, nepotism, and cost cutting.

Keep hiring those Indians and outsourcing tasks to AI for pennies on the dollar to run and secure your entire product :ufdup:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't think this was done in solidarity. Any of those smart people working at these companies that would stand up have already been weeded out.

Keep hiring those Indians and outsourcing tasks to AI for pennies on the dollar to run and secure your entire product :ufdup:
Yup, this too.

They actually they said it wasn't a threat that took their system down.

That means it was incompetence. That basically means their shyt is especially vulnerable.

shyt is probably brittle af.

What a fukking surprise:
500 of their 2,100 of their engineers are from Romania, India and Israel.
140 of their 1,400 IT are from India

Signs of cheap outsourced work.

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

The bolded is usually the cause for these types of things. Cheap labor is cheap for a reason :yeshrug:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:mjlol: :heh:

I'm glad I didn't buy Crowdstrike stock when the other Cybersecurity incident happened a month or so ago with that other company.

I actually know some people from Crowdstrike, attended some of their developer after hour meetings, etc.

Seem like decent people, but I do get the sense that they try to jump from one shiny object to the next.

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

:mjlol: :heh:

I'm glad I didn't buy Crowdstrike stock when the other Cybersecurity incident happened a month or so ago with that other company.

I actually know some people from Crowdstrike, attended some of their developer after hour meetings, etc.

Seem like decent people, but I do get the sense that they try to jump from one shiny object to the next.

You know we forget things very easily in this country, so go ahead and buy the dip. It will rebound.

Look at Tesla...issue after issue with the company as a whole...shyt went from $150 to $250 damn near overnight for the 3rd time in the past decade. You can easily gain some wealth off of this type of shyt