Well, its time to crown Power as the best show on tv

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
a nikka handed a loaded gun to his inmate dad after telling him he wasnt his dad and he was scum and casually tried to leave the room :ld:

Not so sure about best show on TV :stopitslime:

teacher

All Star
Daps
a nikka handed a loaded gun to his inmate dad after telling him he wasnt his dad and he was scum and casually tried to leave the room :ld:

Not so sure about best show on TV :stopitslime:

Still to kill your son because he didn't follow orders to kill somebody....I figured Ghost was going to do it after he found out sean was smashing his wife not just in love....

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
nikkas get gassed off hood shyt...u see a nikka get clapped over some wild shyt and it's "omfg...best show ever"....i love the show but this thread is stupid...

This is one opinion. Here's another I think it's the best show on TV. The characters are multi-facet with many layers and the actors act out the writing well.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
voigt-dance-5.gif

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Still to kill your son because he didn't follow orders to kill somebody....I figured Ghost was going to do it after he found out sean was smashing his wife not just in love....

Spoiler that you fukking bytch ass fakkit, thanks for ruining the shyt for me... :pacspit:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
nikkas get gassed off hood shyt...u see a nikka get clapped over some wild shyt and it's "omfg...best show ever"....i love the show but this thread is stupid...

Right, I love the show, but I also love a few other shows.. Why cant you just say you like it and if you haven't watched it yet you should, why does everything have to be the best ever? I swear if you go into every show thread here they all think that show is the best ever like they only watch that show..

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's pretty good show. 50 play that part to the fullest. I just don't like the women on the show, mainly the flat booty Mexican chick. The super flat booty white chick I was hoping would get clipped by now. Never thought 3LW chick was hot either. You making a show about drugs and shyt, the bytches should be fire. The Dikes look better than them. :mjlol:

Time for somebody to clipped right now though. If they do all this build up and nobody is killed :camby: