Well Damn So Diddy Disrespected Chaka Khan To Her Face

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Where were these people with all these stories for the past 10,20 years?

You live your life just believing what broads say without proof and you either dead or in jail.

Quickest way to tell a nikka who A) never had no hoes.
B) Is a friend zone nikka/homosexual.
I'm not saying she's lying,but a broads default is to lie by nature,and this social media shyt allows lies to be broadcast to a wide audience.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
No alledges, factual.

Although not portrayed in the film, Melvin Earl Combs - the father of music producer Sean "Puffy" Combs - was Frank Lucas' driver. At age 33, Melvin was shot to death while sitting in his car on New York's Central Park West, when Sean was two years old.
You have to put in a lot of work to get the trust of the kingpin to be his driver, basically right hand and body guard, and 33 is ancient in the streets

Melvin’s story is way more interesting than what we’ll ever know I’m sure

Puff was always treated like a prince in Harlem even though his pops ratted so that says a lot about who he actually was

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Did
diddy clearly has a problem with women

It’s more than that

He has a problem because he take out all his anger out on women and dudes like drake or lil rod, because he really wants to be the type of man who can stand up to a suge, tupac , jimmy henchmen types and since he’s not man enough to beat them nikkas asses, he take it on women and weak men to make him feel like he’s a tough guy

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
There are probably endless stories about puffy

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get it Diddy is the bad guy but what gets me is how all these people have stories that they could have told way before. Why wait

Where were these people with all these stories for the past 10,20 years?

You live your life just believing what broads say without proof and you either dead or in jail.

Quickest way to tell a nikka who A) never had no hoes.
B) Is a friend zone nikka/homosexual.
I'm not saying she's lying,but a broads default is to lie by nature,and this social media shyt allows lies to be broadcast to a wide audience.
People have said stuff about him over the years and what happened? They were ignored or mocked. Nothing happened.

We heard about R. Kelly for years and even had a tape and his ass just went down. nikka had a careers worth of hits AFTER the tape.

Point is we are talking rich, powerful, connected people here. Coming out against them aint easy. Coming out in the first place aint easy but then you add friends in high places and public favor being on their side its really not an enviable situation.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have said stuff about him over the years and what happened? They were ignored or mocked. Nothing happened.

We heard about R. Kelly for years and even had a tape and his ass just went down. nikka had a careers worth of hits AFTER the tape.

Point is we are talking rich, powerful, connected people here. Coming out against them aint easy. Coming out in the first place aint easy but then you add friends in high places and public favor being on their side its really not an enviable situation.

Word to Gene Deal

He been calling out Puff