Well Damn drill music done made it to Italy

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
BECAUSE THE ITALIANS
USED TO BE WHAT THE LATINOS
ARE NOW IN RELATION TO
AMERICA AND BLACKS.

"have always bit black urban music and found there way within those circles from..."

AND JUST LIKE ITALIANS
LATINOS WILL EVENTUALLY BE
FULLY ACCEPTED AS WHITE AMERICANS
AND ALL WILL BE FORGOTTEN.
:devil:
:evil:

nah, Italians were considered white and even lived in the same enclaves with other "whites" (anglos, jews, irish etc...). The only people that got chased out of those enclaves were non-whites; latinos included

RzetlH3.png

Ij4HKq6.png

xKouFg0.jpg

TO4WxRH.jpg

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nah, Italians were considered white and even lived in the same enclaves with other "whites" (anglos, jews, irish etc...). The only people that got chased out of those enclaves were non-whites; latinos included

RzetlH3.png

Ij4HKq6.png

xKouFg0.jpg

TO4WxRH.jpg

ITALIANS WERE LITERALLY HUNG IN THIS COUNTRY AT ONE POINT.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
AND NON BLACK LATINOS ARE CONSIDERED "WHITE"

SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE CENSUS,
BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND DRIVERS LICENSE.

no they aren't.....those are based on SELF IDENTIFICATION; the fact that white americans made sure to have a Non-Hispanic Whites label, is all you need to know how they view self-identified "white" latinos in comparison to themselves. Latinos also know this lol

Still puzzled, we reached out Arturo Jimenez, a Cuban-American professor and poet at the University of Miami who also identifies as White.

“All of these labels: White, Black, Oriental. We are all of one race: The human race. We should not continue to divide ourselves by race.”

“Then why do you identify as White?” we asked. “Would you say that your experience is one of a White man?”

Professor Jimenez sat in silence for a moment and chuckled: “Well yes, while I am in Miami I experience all of the privileges and none of the bigotry that comes from my heritage. So, in Miami, I guess I am White.”

When asked what ethnicity he would identify as outside of Miami, he said “obviously Hispanic, non-white Latino”

Study Finds 54% of Cubans Think They Are White

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
no they aren't.....those are based on SELF IDENTIFICATION; the fact that white americans made sure to have a Non-Hispanic Whites label, is all you need to know how they view self-identified "white" latinos in comparison to themselves. Latinos also know this lol

Study Finds 54% of Cubans Think They Are White
When the 1930 Census classified “Mexican American” as a race, leaders of the community protested vehemently and had the classification changed back to white in the very next census.

The Invention of Hispanics: What It Says About the Politics of Race

USA CLASSIFIED THEM AS WHITE
UP UNTIL THE 1930 CENSUS...
SWITCHED, THEN FLIPPED
IT BACK AFTER SPICY CACS GOT MAD.