Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of them are bad except #1 and New Nightmare, but my argument is that they all have entertainment value, except #5 which is borderline unwatchable...the rest I enjoy for entertainment purposes
New Nightmare brought all the OG characters back, andit was a movie inside a movie, tho:banderas:

I came to a sick realization the other day when the Freddy vs. Jason:trash: was on

SyFy. I've been a Krueger fan girl since he scared the bejesus out of me, when I was six.

That's like 24 years. But, Freddie's origin is, he's an accused pedo. In real life, I feel all pedos

should be electrocuted immediately, for violating children in such horrific manners. But, how can I root for Freddy Krueger, if that's his background...it's so demonic, friends:birdman:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
New Nightmare brought all the OG characters back, it was a movie set inside a movie, tho:banderas:

I came to a sick realization the other day when the Freddy vs. Jason:trash: was on

SyFy. I've been a Krueger fan girl since he scared the bejesus out of me, when I was six.

That's like 24 years. But, Freddie's origin is, he's an accused pedo. In real life, I feel all pedos

should be electrocuted immediately, for violating children in such horrific manners. But, how can I root for Freddy Krueger, if that's his background...it's so demonic, friends:birdman:

Yeah Freddy's a sick b*stard

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
New Nightmare brought all the OG characters back, it was a movie set inside a movie, tho:banderas:

should be electrocuted immediately, for violating children in such horrific manners. But, how can I root for Freddy Krueger, if that's his background...it's so demonic, friends
:birdman:

I don't know breh...I believe in the OG he was a child killer but not a molester...the stupid ass remake that just came out made him a molester. I just watched the OG a few days ago and the mother says he was a filthy child killer and that's all..

And that's why I hate remakes; always wanting to restructure the narrative.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't know breh...I believe in the OG he was a child killer but not a molester...the stupid ass remake that just came out made him a molester. I just watched the OG a few days ago and the mother says he was a filthy child killer and that's all..

And that's why I hate remakes; always wanting to restructure the narrative.

No breh it's molester. Craven has said it in interviews but because of the MPAA they had to hint at him being a molester rather than come out and say it

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh: Brehs I've been wondering for years, what Horror movie is this Batman villain (Klarion the Witch Boy) supposed to be based from:
04.jpg

14.jpg

01.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

@Jello Biafra
the omen?

anyone seen FALLEN? its a pretty dope flick

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
When I was in college but I also watched Rosemary's baby in college and it bugged me out. The conceit of evil dead doesn't scare me. But the idea of being in my house and being stalked by a killer like black Christmas does get to me. Psycho got me as an adult because it's not like I'm going to stop taking showers lol.

What scares us is primal and everyone has different things that they're afraid of. I know people who are really afraid of zombie movies or IT but I'm not. Something like nightmare on elm st will always affect me because I need sleep. Can't defeat sleep

cousin of death :troll:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:ohhh: Brehs I've been wondering for years, what Horror movie is this Batman villain (Klarion the Witch Boy) supposed to be based from:
04.jpg

14.jpg

01.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

@Jello Biafra
I don't think it was The Omen that influenced Klarion's look because he was created in the early 70s (maybe 1972 or 73) by Jack Kirby while The Omen was released in 1976 I believe and the look from the cartoon is almost exactly what Kirby did when creating the character.
He is most likely supposed to look like a kid in Puritan type dress though like from the time of the Salem with trials.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I don't think it was The Omen that influenced Klarion's look because he was created in the early 70s (maybe 1972 or 73) by Jack Kirby and the look from the cartoon is almost exactly what Kirby did with the character.
He is most likely supposed to look like a kid in Puritan type dress though like from the time of the Salem with trials.

I think you're right about that..definitely 1600 New England type

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
1. a nightmare on elm street
2. child's play
3. scream
4. hellraiser
5. friday the 13th