Welcome to Leo Season!

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

I got love for most all y'all but it gotta be hard celebrating a month that's tied to a fukking cat.

Y'all don't even got the more superior and acceptable genus of said species as the mascot. But y'all exist so....mozletov or some shyt.​

Be ruled by a planet breh.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
My girl is a Leo

When I met her 2 years ago she was like :ahh::banderas: u a Sagittarius.... you know what that mean king ? :yeshrug:

we compatible :francis::stopitslime:

She cooks, give me money, but she’s also stubborn, hard headed, think she’s always right...

but being a Sagittarius and since we tell it like it is, sometimes I hurt her feelings with the truth

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
What planet rule you?

If we still sticking to the conventional dates that govern this shyt, I guess I'm a Taurus??

I don't follow none of this shyt to be honest with you, breh. I'm just taking potshots at anything #Catset related for my and a select sect of folks on here amusement. Blessings to you all regardless of when you were Birthed.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we still sticking to the conventional dates that govern this shyt, I guess I'm a Taurus??

I don't follow none of this shyt to be honest with you, breh. I'm just taking potshots at anything #Catset related for my and a select sect of folks on here amusement. Blessings to you all regardless of when you were Birthed.

Ruled by a feminine planet.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Birthday was July 26th...my mom blessed me with a great meal with family and friends. Hung with my dad for a bit and thats all I really wanted

Happy belated! :dj2:

My mom's is July 26, mine is July 27. No she didn't plan it, I came two months early. :stylin: