Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Not beating the eagles or the chiefs so the fanbase will be clamoring for Penix. But I don't see it getting much better. :francis:
he the best QB this draft so its best he get playing time due to his age. sitting behind Kirk aint gonna do shyt for him

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It's one game but I have completely lost all confidence in Morris as a decision maker. The players may like him but he isn't the person to win a game with decisions made during the week.

Ridiculous assessment to make after one game

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ridiculous assessment to make after one game

Breh, Cousins can't move. Pittsburgh was just jumping the silent count and rushing to a spot all game.

You can't play a statue in 2024. I don't care if Penix doesn't know all the plays, he can at least move and take a snap from under center to give play action!

This is shyt tier decision making. I'm thinking the real reason Cousins didn't play in the preseason is because they thought they could hide that he can't fukking move. :snoop:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Breh, Cousins can't move. Pittsburgh was just jumping the silent count and rushing to a spot all game.

You can't play a statue in 2024. I don't care if Penix doesn't know all the plays, he can at least move and take a snap from under center to give play action!

This is shyt tier decision making. I'm thinking the real reason Cousins didn't play in the preseason is because they thought they could hide that he can't fukking move. :snoop:

He can move money from checking account to checking account though. :wow:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

You’re not giving up on Kirk ONE game into a season you had a chance to win in the 4th Q. Offense was awful, Kirk was awful I’m not denying that but it’s going to take time to get them in sync. Meaningless preseason games wouldn’t have fixed that…you do realize that these guys practice correct?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You’re not giving up on Kirk ONE game into a season you had a chance to win in the 4th Q. Offense was awful, Kirk was awful I’m not denying that but it’s going to take time to get them in sync. Meaningless preseason games wouldn’t have fixed that…you do realize that these guys practice correct?

I'm not gonna lose games because Im scared to hurt someone's feelings. Pittsburgh wasn't even rushing with their head up, they didn't need to see because they knew exactly where Cousins would be. The same damn spot he would be in for the entire game!

This isn't about getting in sync, this is about a player who cannot physically move from a spot.

If I was in the media id ask Morris how many weeks into the season until they expect Cousins can take a snap from under center.

Last edited:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm not gonna lose games because Im scared to hurt someone's feelings. Pittsburgh wasn't even rushing with their head up, they didn't need to see because they knew exactly where Cousins would be. The same damn spot he would be in for the entire game!

This isn't about getting in sync, this is about a player who cannot physically move from a spot.

If I was in the media it ask Morris how many weeks into the season until they expect Cousins can take a snap from under center.

I don’t believe Penix is a better option for this team ATM. That can change but from what I’ve seen from the both of them (preseason/practice) Penix isn’t a better option and although you don’t care, they do need to manage that relationship inside the building, this isn’t a video game

I agree that Kirk looked stiff and uncomfortable, but unlike you I’m not willing to give up on the season and coaching staff after one bad game