Welcome Jennifer Lopez to the Larry Holmes garden

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't matter if it's been going on for 20 years.... New nikkas just the New bytches now....... and gossip as bad as most broads now.... It would be different if the posts were actually funny..... but they're not......nikkas in here being bitter just for the sake of being bitter........
It's funny. You cats are just triggered for some reason.

If you are looking for somehting serious, you better log off :yeshrug:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Doesn't matter if it's been going on for 20 years.... New nikkas just the New bytches now....... and gossip as bad as most broads now.... It would be different if the posts were actually funny..... but they're not......nikkas in here being bitter just for the sake of being bitter........
In this post below, someone said the woman in the OP was a brick house. That is critism of some woman's body.

This was your response

"More like an air mattress with a bubble in it…. and she stiff"

Mr "virtous" poster. :comeon:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What used to trip me out was when people acted like she had the biggest ass ever. It was nice but they acted like she was Buffie The Body or Cherokee smh.
In fairness, her ass is about as big as gets while still being in shape. you not gonna find a cherokee type ass on a professional dancer.
Not saying i don't like them bigger asses, but you not gonna find them on a women with many outside the house hobbies. buffie the body is not going to play tennis with her kids, or go ice skating in the winter, jlo had a nice ass but was still fit at the same time.
You can take a jlo ass water skiing. buffie ain't coming unless she can spend the whole time in a hot tub

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
She mid 50s and she aint got no black genes breh. :gucci:

Not sure what you are expecting with this one. Black womens graceful aging has spoiled us. Thats why so many white adjacents hate bw fr :mjlol:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
full
Thank you! I was going to say that OP is missing the application and also a pic of her with a flat top :laff:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That woman is mid 50’a and carried twins, her stomach looks just fine and the fact she still has abs, she’s doing better than women 30 yrs younger. First y’all hate them fake belly butttons from tummy tucks then have jokes for her not having had a tummy tuck