Weirdest movie you seen?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Brehs, get some grade A herbals in your system and watch The Holy Mountain.

Your mind will transform from its base metal component to gold by the end of viewing :blessed:

Yeezus

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
odyssey 2001

i watched in hd so i get the special effects being off the charts... but story wise... what the fukk

same with clockwork orange... what the fukk was that shyt

I was dating a girl, both of us had never seen Clockwork before, and I chose it as my movie pick for us...:heh:

She sat through it like a soldier though, but you could literally hear her p*ssy close up shop for the night :russ:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Breh I legit lost it at this scene :dead:

Brehhhhhhhhhhhh.........I legit died Prolly twice the first time I seen that shyt. I was eating Peyote In a dorm room with a mate and for some reason everybody was trying to out gross/ scare the other with pics/vids on they phones.

This deadpan looking Pawg out this shyt on with a Bluetooth speaker and had us all like :merchant:

Definately on my download list, much thanks for referencing it

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was dating a girl, both of us had never seen Clockwork before, and I chose it as my movie pick for us...:heh:

She sat through it like a soldier though, but you could literally hear her p*ssy close up shop for the night :russ:
That's as bad as the couples movie night we had with some girls in our dorm to watch Kids for the first time our freshmen year of college :dead:.

My girl and I just looked at each other like:dahell:...."see you round the quad sometime soon"

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Enemy_poster.jpg

movie is a total mindfukk

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Blue Velvet, I fukking hate David Lynch. That shyt was so bad I thought it was a parody or a comedy. And people talk about that dude like he's some kind of film makng genius :scust: