Weird Sex Acts you're into?

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
:salute: for the mention, I'm 'bout to weird this thread out.

Oh btw, this is the link to the other thread for those ( @PeridotPuss ) who probably aren't aware of its existence: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/whats-the-best-sex-you-ever-had.319286/

Let's start:
tumblr_m8piye7Dmt1raofpio1_500.gif

- I'm an analingus type of dude on occasion; tongue lapping from clit all the way down with two fingers up on her G-spot while I alternate between licking and sucking. My girl said she couldn't tell what I was doing all she knew was she didn't want it to stop not even for a second. :wow:

- I like getting my nipples slightly caressed and gently licked/sucked (wet). It's the most awkward thing to ask for though. :francis: In most sessions "baby suck my nipples" is just too hard to utter as a man (especially a black one). But I love that feeling.
To me logically it is the most "meh" sexual act, but the awkwardness of it makes it the most difficult act to deal with. I can't even tell new chicks about it 'cause I don't wanna get the ":dahell: uh...I just remembered I got work early tomorrow morning.:patrice:"

- Had major problems with the "Daddy" thing, so much so I explecitly told my partner that was off-limits. BUT It was my girl's fetish. She did tell me bjs were off-limits too (I switched that with the quickness:jawalrus:) , so eventually she converted me to using "Daddy" too. I still feel weird saying "Do it for Daddy." but I can say it with weight now, sometimes it kinda freaks me out but "a woman's moaning washes the worries away" (you can quote me on that).
- My girl started calling me "feline" 'cause I used to lick the shyt outta her. Neck, ears, cheeks, nipples, thighs, I like my sex wet.:noah:

- Couldn't get a rope at the beginning so I ruined 3 ties :mjlol: but I got no regrets.
- Brehs and brehettes, I'm into slapping women in the face...that's one thing that my girl introduced me to that I just can't turn off now. I've been corrupted...damn I can still remember the first time I did it. I flimsily slapped her on some :lupe: shyt and she just went "Harder Daddy, slap me harder!":damn:
~Mercy,Mercy.~

tumblr_mkwto0TnKy1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:noah: I have an unnatural fascination with anal sex. It can feel better than regular sex sometimes.

I like my ass smacked hard till its stinging.
I like my face smushed down on the surface when he hitting it from the back.
I like the feeling of losing control, of trusting someone enough to let all your inhibitions go and let your sexuality lead the show.
Like it was said earlier its about that connection. I could never see myself doing these things with the guys in my past. I never trusted enough.
And doing all that stuff when im high:ohlawd: oh man, i be feeling like im in another plain of earth.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I like being choked. Not to the point of passing out but enough that I can feel strong pressure. I like choking my partner when im on top. I feel like I have total control.

I love biting and being bitten. Hard enough that it hurts but you have to know when and how to bite. You can't bite me savagely and then slow stroke. But you can nibble or just hold my shoulder skin in between your teeth hard while fukking slow and intensely.

I like the feeling of a man all the way in the back of my throat. I like that full feeling in my mouth and when I can't breathe. It's an intensely satisfying feeling and just gets me pumped.

I like my arms being pinned back in chicken wing position. Extra brownie points if a guy can pull my hair at the same time.

I know it not common but guys giving oral while on their knees>>>

I like being fukked to the point of tears. And not like boo-hoo crying but just when its so good you get misty eyed. It doesn't happen often from strictly penetration but it does during oral (except oral is full on tears down my face) and I loooove that.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm just naturally aggressive in bed so I don't ever want to feel like I'm manhandling my partner. I need them to be just as aggressive and that involves being rougher than "normal".

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
:noah: I have an unnatural fascination with anal sex. It can feel better than regular sex sometimes.

I like my ass smacked hard till its stinging.
I like my face smushed down on the surface when he hitting it from the back.
I like the feeling of losing control, of trusting someone enough to let all your inhibitions go and let your sexuality lead the show.
Like it was said earlier its about that connection. I could never see myself doing these things with the guys in my past. I never trusted enough.
And doing all that stuff when im high:ohlawd: oh man, i be feeling like im in another plain of earth.

You muthafukking said it! Sex with someone you connect while high. :banderas:
It's just straight outta this world. :wow:

Daps
I like being choked. Not to the point of passing out but enough that I can feel strong pressure. I like choking my partner when im on top. I feel like I have total control.

I love biting and being bitten. Hard enough that it hurts but you have to know when and how to bite. You can't bite me savagely and then slow stroke. But you can nibble or just hold my shoulder skin in between your teeth hard while fukking slow and intensely.

I like the feeling of a man all the way in the back of my throat. I like that full feeling in my mouth and when I can't breathe. It's an intensely satisfying feeling and just gets me pumped.

I like my arms being pinned back in chicken wing position. Extra brownie points if a guy can pull my hair at the same time.

I like being fukked to the point of tears. And not like boo-hoo crying but just when its so good you get misty eyed. It doesn't happen often from strictly penetration but it does during oral (except oral is full on tears down my face) and I loooove that.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm just naturally aggressive in bed so I don't ever want to feel like I'm manhandling my partner. I need them to be just as aggressive and that involves being rougher than "normal".

:wow:

That's all me. I can handle you well girl.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I.... I like holding hands :damn:
just kidding
I like sensation
anywhere in between my hair getting stroked gently to being slapped in the face
I like serving more than receiving
I'm also entranced by female softness
It's like their skin makes my hands/fingers feel like they're gonna melt, I get kinda dizzy when I have skin on skin contact :drool:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nice.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I'm glad I came (he he) into the salon.

I love all you freaks.

Ladies, if you ever in houston and want a 6 2 handsome nikka to reverse double hogg tie you and bowling ball that ass/cooch and punish that kitty till it cries.

let me know :yeshrug:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yessss girl. Spankings that leave bruises, name calling (hoe, slut, bytch), sit in the corner or closet, bad girl homework assignments, naked housework, cleaning up all fluid messes with mouth

Get tied up and left in a bathtub to catch that work :shaq: freak life boo. Most these fukkboys too scared to even try with me:russ:

whaaa_dean_supernatural.gif