Weedheads: What Makes Your Cypher Complete?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
A bytch not killing my vibe :ahh:

I hope y'all nikkas that smoke weed everyday take breaks. I just started a month break a last week. I do that shyt 3 to 4 times a year because I'm a heavy smoker. You gotta cleanse yous system sometimes. Weed ain't really meant to be smoked everyday all day, I don't give a fukk what the Rastafarian's say.

im doing this now im almost a month clean, it got to the point where I couldn't even sleep without smoking and thats when I decided to go cold turkey for a bit, i think ill go to memorial weekend which will be about 2 and a half months to gain my tolerance back.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
In the mornings for the wake and bake I roll up some blue dream or sour d on the balcony patio and watch Breakfast Club interviews on the macbook :ahh:

During a normal session with my nikkas its just some good tree, some Cudi, and that's all we need

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope y'all nikkas that smoke weed everyday take breaks. I just started a month break a last week. I do that shyt 3 to 4 times a year because I'm a heavy smoker. You gotta cleanse yous system sometimes. Weed ain't really meant to be smoked everyday all day, I don't give a fukk what the Rastafarian's say.

Yea I'm on my break right now. About 2 weeks into it. Feels good breh.

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley

For real Im trying to slow down. My goal is to not smoke until the 20th :to:

Cause 4/20 on a Saturday = :dj2: :stylin: than :deadmanny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
gotta have good music, and the obligatory smart dumb nikka who goes from webbie to emmanuel kant through the course of one blunt

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
damn you do PCP? how is that shyt?:dwillhuh:

naw i was bugging... but i used to do it all the time...shyt is my favorite drug :blessed: but its best i stay away from it and chill :leon:

all i really need for weed is a cold case of beer, and a sausage and pepperoni pizza about 30 minutes after the blunt is dead :blessed:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Yo...even though I love them blunted munchies...am i the only one that tries to NOT eat when im high?

it seems like once i bust a grub, my high comes down significantly :(

i try to avoid the munchies like the plague...the shyt is hard though