Wedding Bouquet Tosses

Elle

Pro
Daps
I really hate when it comes time to do the toss. People always make you get up. I always go to the back because I could care less.. Plus its a really dumb myth.

Daps
In 2015 that bouquet means "pregnant" moreso then married in both y'all cases.It's funny because when it's time for the garter us men aren't going to the floor

Right!!! shyt she gets pregnant and cuz I neglected it lol and refuse tonpick that shyt up I gt pregnant hahaha oh and the bride got pregnant shortly after smh:wow:...all good its a blessing...

But can j say the weirdest thing is the wedding I went to on Saturday there were guys diving for the garder ...:merchant: it was really weird

Daps
I really hate when it comes time to do the toss. People always make you get up. I always go to the back because I could care less.. Plus its a really dumb myth.
Right!!! They all forced me to go n are literally pulling my hand I get up n then walk over n to the dance floor past the dancefloor n into the bathroom... Lol shyts so dumb lol

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Right!!! shyt she gets pregnant and cuz I neglected it lol and refuse tonpick that shyt up I gt pregnant hahaha oh and the bride got pregnant shortly after smh:wow:...all good its a blessing...

But can j say the weirdest thing is the wedding I went to on Saturday there were guys diving for the garder ...:merchant: it was really weird
Diving for the garder.I can't front I caught it once,spiked it on the ground like a football.That bouquet pregnancy thing might be linked lol.Seriously all this is just superstition.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Its hilarious cause the men don't really give a fukk about the garter belt unless there are cenrtain women that are watching with anticipation, then they "try".

:rmnlol:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I always get up for it, it's tradition and it's fun. Yes I try to catch it, but I don't push or fight

Daps
I usually just stand there and not move. Like it has to literally hit me in the face for me the try and catch it. Girls be doing to much