Wedding Bouquet Tosses

Daps
U ain't lying...I went to a wedding this weekend when it came to the bouquet toss I was watching these girl literally dive for that shyt I was looking at my boyfriend like:wow:...I don't do bouquet toss ...one its a myth...and two its dumb.... Last time I was at a wedding they literally roujd es up all the single ladies the bouquet fell at my foot and I looked at the girl next to me like you want it lol she shrugged and picked it up couple months she ended up pregnant lol I was like thank god I didn't pick it up lmao
...and now I'm pregnant:wow:

That bouquet shyt is rigged lol

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
U ain't lying...I went to a wedding this weekend when it came to the bouquet toss I was watching these girl literally dive for that shyt I was looking at my boyfriend like:wow:...I don't do bouquet toss ...one its a myth...and two its dumb.... Last time I was at a wedding they literally roujd es up all the single ladies the bouquet fell at my foot and I looked at the girl next to me like you want it lol she shrugged and picked it up couple months she ended up pregnant lol I was like thank god I didn't pick it up lmao
...and now I'm pregnant:wow:

That bouquet shyt is rigged lol
In 2015 that bouquet means "pregnant" moreso then married in both y'all cases.It's funny because when it's time for the garter us men aren't going to the floor

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
In 2015 that bouquet means "pregnant" moreso then married in both y'all cases.It's funny because when it's time for the garter us men aren't going to the floor
I don't want the bouquet cuz I don't want the man who caught the garter. Last wedding where I "caught" the bouquet (bride pegged it at me!) I still have to hear about it from her BIL any time I see him at family parties.

"Oh, remember at their wedding and I caught the garter and put it on you? Yeah! Made my girlfriend SO jealous! I'm single now.... just so you know... No girlfriend right now..."

Yeah. :stopitslime:Every. Single. Time. I see him and my friend got married in 2007! Smh!:francis:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Not true.... Ive seen plenty of men get up for the garter toss

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I don't want the bouquet cuz I don't want the man who caught the garter. Last wedding where I "caught" the bouquet (bride pegged it at me!) I still have to hear about it from her BIL any time I see him at family parties.

"Oh, remember at their wedding and I caught the garter and put it on you? Yeah! Made my girlfriend SO jealous! I'm single now.... just so you know... No girlfriend right now..."

Yeah. :stopitslime:Every. Single. Time. I see him and my friend got married in 2007! Smh!:francis:
:russ: you didn't want the dude who caught the garter...damn lol.That bouquet thing starts a lot of drama