Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You just reminded me that I own a domain
Me, too.

Called BlackAcre :ohhh:

@Skooby

I originally planned to create a social/professional networking site to connect attorneys to law students, have resources available to support students for law classes and things off that nature.

Had the ideas but not the groundwork ability.
Anyway... That name would be great for a black site. It's actually a standard term used in law school when giving property law examples.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
DM me I work with sites/forums/funnels
Will do.

Me, too.

Called BlackAcre :ohhh:

@Skooby

I originally planned to create a social/professional networking site to connect attorneys to law students, have resources available to support students for law classes and things off that nature.

Had the ideas but not the groundwork ability.
Anyway... That name would be great for a black site. It's actually a standard term used in law school when giving property law examples.
Mine is called Cobreh (Coliseum Brethren). Not very unique but whatever lol. I'm not creative.

Notoriously. If breh tries to host a coli type site with them, well...

:mjlol:
What would you recommend?

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Managing a high traffic website is a fulltime job, and the money you'll get from ad revenue won't justify the time you've spent working on the site. Basically you'll be overworking yourself for cookie crumbs. Probably not worth it.

T2J2aW91c2x5IGlmIHlvdSdyZSBzbWFydCBhbmQgdGhpbmsgb3V0c2lkZSB0aGUgYm94IHRoZXJlIGFyZSBhIG51bWJlciBvZiB0aGluZ3MgeW91IGNhbiBkbyB0byBtb25ldGl6ZSB0aGUgdHJhZmZpYyBiZXNpZGVzIGFkcy9hZmZpbGlhdGUgbWFya2V0aW5nLg==

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Managing a high traffic website is a fulltime job, and the money you'll get from ad revenue won't justify the time you've spent working on the site. Basically you'll be overworking yourself for cookie crumbs. Probably not worth it.

T2J2aW91c2x5IGlmIHlvdSdyZSBzbWFydCBhbmQgdGhpbmsgb3V0c2lkZSB0aGUgYm94IHRoZXJlIGFyZSBhIG51bWJlciBvZiB0aGluZ3MgeW91IGNhbiBkbyB0byBtb25ldGl6ZSB0aGUgdHJhZmZpYyBiZXNpZGVzIGFkcy9hZmZpbGlhdGUgbWFya2V0aW5nLg==
Well, what about low or medium traffic...?