Weatherman disses Drake on live TV

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
nikka shyt up. Hating on this Houston gem that's culturally connected enough to use
bars as regular commentary. I'm sure you would prefer Fox 2 Iowa but this ain't that nikka.
You think you saying some shyt but you just coming off lame and stupid. You outchere making Detroit look bad:francis:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bro shut the fukk up talking to me fam. I'm not one of them type of nikkas. Take the jokes and send some back or keep it moving hoe ass nikka.
You the one who quoted me first Stupid muhfukka. Don't get in your feelings now because I called your lame ass out for moving goofy. You definitely one of them clown types your replies in this thread just proved it. Like I said you letting the D down breh. Do better.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Breh I'm trying to see what the weather is gonna be in the near future. Nobody wants to hear your corny ass try to be down. :camby:
Same shyt i said when I walked into Starbucks. That dodo @Regular_P was in there mopping floors like
Mop mop mop mop mop P fukk em up
Mop mop mop mop mop im a clean my stuff :brutusDahell:

I said hey bozo im here to get some damn coffee. Ain’t nobody trying to hear you sing your way through the day. :BrutusScust:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah seriously. There's a time and a place for everything nobody trying to hear that goofy ass weatherman making a bunch of hip hop references during the forecast.
Literally every local weather person has a bunch of corny shyt thrown in. Not one person is sitting there “today will be 90, tomorrow will be 90 with a chance of rain, back to you carol”. If you can’t follow along and see the damn temps on the screen, maybe sticking to a simple weather app is the better move for you

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Literally every local weather person has a bunch of corny shyt thrown in. Not one person is sitting there “today will be 90, tomorrow will be 90 with a chance of rain, back to you carol”. If you can’t follow along and see the damn temps on the screen, maybe sticking to a simple weather app is the better move for you
Girl fukk you don't quote me no more