Wealthy Americans splurge on luxe London properties as they flee US crime, political problems: ‘They don’t want to return’ get ya passports

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Note that the British lady said gun crime specifically, and the Post says only "crime" :mjlol:

Other than that, international business people been moving between London and NY since forever, or having cribs in both places, this is just some realtor marketing London. Gun crime is not affecting people living in Greenwich CT, Scarsdale or other rich suburbs or upper east side either for that matter etc. :russell:

It's still like down 80-90 % percent from the 90s outside of the hood hood

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You can live in any country / get residence, all you have to do is buy a home or start a business. The amount needed depends on the country.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Note that the British lady said gun crime specifically, and the Post says only "crime" :mjlol:

Other than that, international business people been moving between London and NY since forever, or having cribs in both places, this is just some realtor marketing London. Gun crime is not affecting people living in Greenwich CT, Scarsdale or other rich suburbs or upper east side either for that matter etc. :russell:

It's still like down 80-90 % percent from the 90s outside of the hood hood
Once told my passed away fiancée’s parents that I had a place in the Hamptons

Had me drive all the way out there, telling them about my make belief horse named Prickly Pete

Only for them to tell me they never believed me and that they blamed me for their daughters death

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Once told my passed away fiancée’s parents that I had a place in the Hamptons

Had me drive all the way out there, telling them about my make belief horse named Prickly Pete

Only for them to tell me they never believed me and that they blamed me for their daughters death
stf9b4ssfwc51.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is happening all over the world unfortunately. Wealthy people are buying up land and property just to turn it around and rent it to the middle class and poor for a profit.

And the government is allowing it. Chinese buying up hella property in Cali.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
As whites flee to London and Mexico for greener pastures.

Black Americans-"Im staying here to fight for what my ancestors were forced to build. Despite them not wanting to be here:damn:"

Stockholm syndrome is a sickness,but you can be deprogrammed. Two solid months of Natureboytv and you will be preparing to leave the country. We have until 2028,but my bag is already packed:respect:
You've been talking about leaving for years, but you're still here :mjlol: