Weak, sluggish, and easy things feel difficult

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
What is my problem brehs? My body has been really intolerant lately. I haven't made any changes to my diet, carbs are NOT low, and my sleep hasn't been any diff than it's always been. I lift almost every day on a body part split. Am I overtrained?
When was the last time you took a break from working out?
If you are lifting 7 days a week, I would advise, that you insert a rest day each week.

What's your weekly routine anyway, day by day break down?

semtex

:)
Daps
Now that you mention stress that maybe the only thing going wrong:yeshrug: but here something I thought:

1. @Hybrinetics was right about upping the vitamin D during winter

2. How often are your deload workouts? I only deload when my body forces it on me

3. Does the weakness have anything to do with joints? no my joints feel great, the weight that I've done for 8 reps just feels like a house recently

If it doesnt effect you when working out then I wouldn't worry about it

When was the last time you took a break from working out?
If you are lifting 7 days a week, I would advise, that you insert a rest day each week.

What's your weekly routine anyway, day by day break down?
I split my workouts by upper/lower pull/push. The template is:

Workout A: lower body pulls
Workout B: upper body pressing
Workout C: lower body pressing
Workout D: upper body pulls

it's not in that order necessarily, but I hit each one every week at some point. Sometimes I'll do one twice in a week, but never the same workout consecutive days.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
For everyone saying iron it's not as simple as taking it. Time of the supplement is a big factor. Same with zinc and magnesium.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
For everyone saying iron it's not as simple as taking it. Time of the supplement is a big factor. Same with zinc and magnesium.
explain because i have iron deficiency breh i couldnt give blood for the last couple years .

I been slacking on taking my vitamins i been sleepy ass hell and so sluggish .

semtex

:)
Daps
Been about 11 days now since I took a break from my usual volume and intensity. Been doing lots of gymnastics rings stuff and I'll do like a set of 20 zercher squats some days. I'm feelin like startin back up this coming week.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
explain because i have iron deficiency breh i couldnt give blood for the last couple years .

I been slacking on taking my vitamins i been sleepy ass hell and so sluggish .
http://www.jimstoppani.com/home/articles/build-your-own-multivitaminmineral?preview

Long read but worth it.

In regards to iron it's difficult to absorb in general. You might want to look supplements that boost blood through a combo of ingredients. I had a lot of help from Mega Food Blood Builder.

My doctor diagnosed me as anemic so I take B12 shots monthly.