Weak, sluggish, and easy things feel difficult

semtex

:)
Daps
What is my problem brehs? My body has been really intolerant lately. I haven't made any changes to my diet, carbs are NOT low, and my sleep hasn't been any diff than it's always been. I lift almost every day on a body part split. Am I overtrained?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is my problem brehs? My body has been really intolerant lately. I haven't made any changes to my diet, carbs are NOT low, and my sleep hasn't been any diff than it's always been. I lift almost every day on a body part split. Am I overtrained?
How about your fat and protein intake? Have you built up a tolerance for stims? Ive previously gotten sluggish from lack of fat and getting justo pw's

It is most likely you need some time off or significantly cut back for a short period of time

semtex

Daps
How about your fat and protein intake? Have you built up a tolerance for stims? Ive previously gotten sluggish from lack of fat and getting justo pw's

It is most likely you need some time off or significantly cut back for a short period of time
I've been great about getting enough protein. I don't avoid fat at all. I took one week off not too long ago. Maybe I need a longer deload.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Maybe up the vitamin D, add zinc? I supplement 10,000iu during the winter when there's no sun :manny: Maybe its time to take a week off, or do a light weight / high rep week to change things up

semtex

Daps
Maybe up the vitamin D, add zinc? I supplement 10,000iu during the winter when there's no sun :manny: Maybe its time to take a week off, or do a light weight / high rep week to change things up
I'm gonna try that

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What he said

Sounds like you just burned out breh

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Try a little less volume

I was hitting upper body every other day so 4x/3x per week.... this week was a 4x week but I said fukk it and took a day off.... hit nothing but PRs when I went back in

Winter might just be fukking with you too. IDK. It bees like that sometimes :mjcry:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Same here breh, its like after a while a hit a peak and get stuck. But my problem is my frame is too small to continue and i need to bulk up.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I usually up the cardio when I start feeling sluggish. You might be sick but since you have good nutrition are fighting it off without the full effects of being sick.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Had the same problem in the summer, took a week off and just got rest,was hard because a nikka feel like shyt when he dont lift,but I was well rested and surprisingly even stronger when I went back:win:

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
Work has been stressful AF too :noah:
Now that you mention stress that maybe the only thing going wrong:yeshrug: but here something I thought:

1. @Hybrinetics was right about upping the vitamin D during winter

2. How often are your deload workouts?

3. Does the weakness have anything to do with joints? If it doesnt effect you when working out then I wouldn't worry about it