We were eating TOO GOOD off of Megaupload

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
It's never been easier to download or stream something as it is right now:mjlol:
I disagree. To download a lot of stuff I been looking for like old soundtracks I have to go to youtube and then convert it either track by track, or have one long mp3 for the whole thing

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I disagree. To download a lot of stuff I been looking for like old soundtracks I have to go to youtube and then convert it either track by track, or have one long mp3 for the whole thing

Exactly...dudes used to have blogs setup just for exclusives or old shyt with links ready to go....I cant tell the age of some of these posters...:laff:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:yeshrug:its pretty easy now. I've been downloading 320 kbps rips any genre of classic albums for the last month or so through uploaded.net and rapidgator. I'm replacing all the low quality stuff in my library that i've had since the late 90s, early 2000s during the Napster dynasty. There are plenty of blogs that have uploaded entire discographies of artists in 320 kbps and flac. Downloading the Jimi Hendrix discography right now...

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Last edited:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:dahell: Downloading a Musician's discography from a torrent is WAY easier & more convenient than than downloading from a fileshare site was.

I can stream all the past seasons of shows from Netflix, Hulu or Amazon. Not to mention very channel has their own on demand site.
I can rip almost anything I want off youtube. Spotify has all the latest tracks.
Torrents cover me if I want to download anything for free and can purchase anything else I need.

Megaupload was great but I can't think of a better time to access things than now.
Maybe because Ive always knew where to look :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I can stream all the past seasons of shows from Netflix, Hulu or Amazon. Not to mention very channel has their own on demand site.
I can rip almost anything I want off youtube. Spotify has all the latest tracks.
Torrents cover me if I want to download anything for free and can purchase anything else I need.

Megaupload was great but I can't think of a better time to access things than now.
Maybe because Ive always knew where to look :manny:

Megaupload was the GOAT fileshare site, but some of these other fileshare sites that folks are mentioning in this thread were :scusthov:.

:why: I can't believe folks are big-upping Rapidshare in this thread. It was always a inconvenience compared to Megaupload.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Megaupload was the GOAT fileshare site, but some of these other fileshare sites that folks are mentioning in this thread were :scusthov:.

:why: I can't believe folks are big-upping Rapidshare in this thread. It was always a inconvenience compared to Megaupload.

Rapidshare was before Megaupload if I remember

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

what was the inconvenience?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

what was the inconvenience?

1. File Size limit

2.Que time before you can download another file

3. Download speed limit

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I was just reminiscing about the good ole days and tried opening old bookmarks to old piff sites. Brehs what happened to
Albumhunt and is there an alternative that has old albums on tap?
Spotify