We Still Don’t Trust Tua: Official Miami Dolphins 2024 Season Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is a playoff team...we can beat most teams BUT the Bills are just way too physical in the trenches for the dolphins.

Not getting Xavier Worthy was a mistake. This would have allowed us to put even more pressure on defenses
Dolphins are built a lot like the Coach Prime Buffaloes, from the outside in.

Got great skill position guys and elite CB play, but lacking in the trenches. The Bills are tailor made to beat them

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Mike going from wonder boy to bum real quick

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dolphins are built a lot like the Coach Prime Buffaloes, from the outside in.

Got great skill position guys and elite CB play, but lacking in the trenches. The Bills are tailor made to beat them
We don’t have elite CB play either. Jalen Ramsey been getting killed the first 2 games

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Put us outta our misery already mfs. Playin' Wit y'all food :martin:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t watched a second of these last 2 and a half games. When Tua went down I knew what this team was gone look like. Mike McDaniel looking funny in the light and Chris Grier HAS to be fired, nikka can’t build a team for shyt

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I saw trade tyreek to the chiefs and try to get something for him at least

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t watched a second of these last 2 and a half games. When Tua went down I knew what this team was gone look like. Mike McDaniel looking funny in the light and Chris Grier HAS to be fired, nikka can’t build a team for shyt
I can't even blame McDaniels. You cant win games with two backup QBs that have no business being out there.

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I can't even blame McDaniels. You cant win games with two backup QBs that have no business being out there.
Tons of teams do it weekly without a suppose offense genius at the helm

Tenn back up walk in and was fine

Mike is to be blame for sticking with Skyler in the first place he has coached him 3 years now and he couldn’t complete a single pass or run the offense at all that’s coaching

Didn’t expect much from Tyler but still unacceptable to not scheme a better set of plays

Going on 4th downs early when he team is desperate for field position

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Good enough teams/coaches can win with backups. Miami don’t even look like an NFL team without Tua. Why wouldn’t you blame the coach?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Honestly the Fins are probably gonna have to rebuild again, don’t see how u can trust Tua to lead a whole season when he has this concussion history

They should do a firesale before the deadline or during the off-season and get them a QB this summer