• Total voters

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
After last year's game

:laff:

:umwhoa:

Those comments by my Canes brehs were made at a time when they were angry at our special teams for gift wrapping that game to FSU. Plus they were all drunk but we all congratulated the Noles on the fluke victory. My gif was used to congratulate the Noles fans.
:ballusure:

But all that doesn't matter. Let's move on. Our focus is on 2017 where come Saturday night the Seminoles will be 1-3. This year there won't be any once-in-a-lifetime missed extra points to save FSU.
:markpricetheU:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

Those comments by my Canes brehs were made at a time when they were angry at our special teams for gift wrapping that game to FSU. Plus they were all drunk but we all congratulated the Noles on the fluke victory. My gif was used to congratulate the Noles fans.

But all that doesn't matter. Let's move on. Our focus is on 2017 where come Saturday night the Seminoles will be 1-3. This year there won't be any once-in-a-lifetime missed extra points to save FSU.
Aye u see how we still here we don't go ghost but them noles well they gon deactivate hella quick watch :mjlol:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

Special teams gift?:mjlol:

nikka y'all sorry asses had an extra point blocked:mjlol:

DeMarcus Walker had you nikkas ready to commit that:russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After last year's game

:laff:
I gave credit to FSU for winning last year.
That's what real people do.

You laughing why? Like I should have kept
full
the way some of you other fans do?

:gucci:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I gave credit to FSU for winning last year.
That's what real people do.

You laughing why? Like I should have kept
full
the way some of you other fans do?

:gucci:
You ain't got no choice but to give credit:ld:

Y'all ran out of shyt to

full

a long time ago. That's why I'm laughing

But nah every year y'all get out of pocket before the game:aicmon:

And then post game y'all gotta

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time UM beat FSU I was married, no kids, living in Miami.

Since then I’m now divorced with 3 kids, oldest turns 8 this month. I moved to Boston lived there for 3 years, moved back to Florida. Changed cars/careers also since then.

@Freddie.Cane went from collecting carts at Winn Dixie to being a shift leader at big lots.

get married, brehs

:mjlol:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU

See, this is how you end up on The Coli College Football Summer Jam screen.