• Dem Canes

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know exactly what I mean, ol' tryna play dumb ass nikka. but sure, pump your chest about beating Al Golden and Randy Shannon teams if you want to :manny:

But Richt a victim too :what:

Don't try to act all helpless cause hindsight shows a bagel on the left side of the ledger the last 7 games. Now getting your Juelz on trying to act like you can explain away this dominance the last 7 years due to coaches, both y'all thought was bringing the U back when they were hired. Towards the end of the Bowden era, we had a coach who didn't even wear a headset coming down the stretch of his career, and we ate it without all the puss ass crying like this. So I don't want to hear it. You nikkas are pathetic.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Towards the end of the Bowden era, we had a coach who didn't even wear a headset coming down the stretch of his career, and we ate it without all the puss ass crying like this.
full

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Hilarious...

I guess we fukk bytches with fake teeth and y'all fukk hoes who aren't fully developed yet...:hhh::francis::picard::scust::dwillhuh::hubie:
We both got problems

joyful-heart-foundation-no-more-speechless-feat-cris-carter-large-1.jpg

sb-heat-map.png

This heat map represents the degree of sexual assaults that have occurred in different places in university affiliated locations or on-campus.

joyful-heart-foundation-no-more-speechless-feat-cris-carter-large-1.jpg