Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quoting this from Tomahawk Nation: :russ:

"I don’t know what to think of this squad anymore. My head says Miami will finally break the streak, but until I see it with my own eyes, my heart tells me to rage, rage against the dying of the light. A Seminole win would tie the overall series and potentially help right the ship for this season. And if Miami can’t beat this FSU team, I’m not sure they ever will. Who knows, maybe the ‘Noles will find a way to destroy that fanbase’s psyche worse than blocking a last-minute, potential game-tying extra point. Whatever that is, it still won’t come close to the heartaches from all the wide rights.

Florida State 24, Miami 23"

Reason I'm quoting this is for you Nole bytches pumping your chest about beating not-full strength Miami teams 7 in a row. In the words of your own damn writer, the way we've ethered you over the years is on a whole nother level :wow:

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
tenor.gif

If the Noles win we gonna riot and loot the coli store :ufdup:

Actually if the Canes win we still gonna run up in that shyt :birdman:

We been winning the last 7 years .. why riot now ? :mjlol::mjlol:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
cute analogy, but "the kid that can't fight back" has a winning record in the series, more national championships, sends more iconic players to the NFL, etc.

they make documentaries (plural) about us. only time they mention y'all is when your players are committing crimes or your coaches wife is getting piped
Yeah this post would mean something if this was 2003:pachaha:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quoting this from Tomahawk Nation: :russ:

"I don’t know what to think of this squad anymore. My head says Miami will finally break the streak, but until I see it with my own eyes, my heart tells me to rage, rage against the dying of the light. A Seminole win would tie the overall series and potentially help right the ship for this season. And if Miami can’t beat this FSU team, I’m not sure they ever will. Who knows, maybe the ‘Noles will find a way to destroy that fanbase’s psyche worse than blocking a last-minute, potential game-tying extra point. Whatever that is, it still won’t come close to the heartaches from all the wide rights.

Florida State 24, Miami 23"

Reason I'm quoting this is for you Nole bytches pumping your chest about beating not-full strength Miami teams 7 in a row. In the words of your own damn writer, the way we've ethered you over the years is on a whole nother level :wow:

You've gone thru 4 full class cycles....the hell you mean "not full strength" Miami teams? You nikkas pathetic.