We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Daps
This is why I didn't do a victory lap after week 1/2, with one of those games against the only team in the league more hopeless than than us (Kitties). :unimpressed: Stinky is who we always thought he was, and it didn't take him a month for his clueless turtle faced ass to show us once again. Him and the fraud ass bozo who hired him shoulda been gone this past summer, and BETTER be gone for good by the next.:pacspit: Rattler looked good and I'm happy he got his shot so soon... but I'd rather him not get his body and his confidence killed having to go out to die behind that mid ass OLine every 15 minutes cause of the constant failures of this trash Stinky Speciality defense. If Cac/Carrbage/Guyliner (yes, this fraud deserves 3 slanderous nicknames all at once now :camby:)has to remain on this roster cause Mickey mouse gave him a small country's GDP in dead cap, he needs to make himself useful, get healthy quick, and stop this org from Andrew Luck-ing its future QB off the rip. :francis:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Only way the saints get rid of stinky is if the fans don’t show up to the stadium the rest of the season and that would hurt benson pockets

But people want to show they ass on camera and be seen

:mjlol: at the Aints getting rid of the stench. Stinky is embedded into these clowns DNA

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Only way the saints get rid of stinky is if the fans don’t show up to the stadium the rest of the season and that would hurt benson pockets

But people want to show they ass on camera and be seen

Unfortunately, there are far too many zealot Homers in this fanbase for that to happen. :snoop:

SR is a prime example of those types. :hhh:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
This is why I didn't do a victory lap after week 1/2

Exactly :yes:

Smart man :salute:

Stinky is who we always thought he was, and it didn't take him a month for his clueless turtle faced ass to show us once again.

Yep. :snoop:

Him and the fraud ass bozo who hired him shoulda been gone this past summer, and BETTER be gone for good by the next.:pacspit:

Loomis politicked his way into a cushy high-ranking position within the organization. :francis:

That + hiring Sean P./signing Brees (which led to the greatest era in team history that made them consistent contenders AND a Super Bowl Champion) = Loomis here for LIFE :snoop:

If Cac/Carrbage/Guyliner (yes, this fraud deserves 3 slanderous nicknames all at once now :camby:)

:mjlol: :laff:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I told dudes on IG don't drink the Kool Aid.....I constantly told dudes this...and some light bright name Debossier gon slide in my DMs talking about Carr is great after beating The Panthers and Cowboys ....I bet he feels stupid now.

I have 0 faith in aLLen and Klint Kubiak deserves better, but he is learning the hard way...don't hitch your future to a sinking ship which is aLLen :francis:

aLLen should be canned by March 2025

b. woods

Peace
Daps
and some light bright name Debossier gon slide in my DMs

:dame:

talking about Carr is great after beating The Panthers and Cowboys ....I bet he feels stupid now.

:pachaha: If he is anything like those pretentious zealot Homer cacs at SR, he will just get defensive, double down, and refuse to accept his L. :jordanfacepalm:

They do NOT like being proven wrong and hearing you warned them. :ufdup:

Will probably say something like "You care more about being right than you do of us losing" :dead:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
:francis:

Like clockwork :smh: :snoop:
full

b. woods

Peace
Daps
FIRE THIS NICCA :mindblown:

:francis:

Loomis politicked his way into a cushy high-ranking position within the organization. :francis:

That + hiring Sean P./signing Brees (which led to the greatest era in team history that made them consistent contenders AND a Super Bowl Champion) = Loomis here for LIFE :snoop:

Loomis won't fire Stinky because he will never be held accountable for him. :smh: :snoop:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:dame:

:pachaha: If he is anything like those pretentious zealot Homer cacs at SR, he will just get defensive, double down, and refuse to accept his L. :jordanfacepalm:

They do NOT like being proven wrong and hearing you warned them. :ufdup:

Will probably say something like "You care more about being right than you do of us losing" :dead:
They love flipping switches.....dude was a youngin too...in his 20s..I didn't even bother reading his dm. Imma let his own truths turn to lies as he realizes Carr is not the answer.

He prolly gonna say Carr is injured and next year we should be good if we stay healthy...

For fukking godsakes we beat up on the panthers and cowboys :mjlol: