We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Taysom at qb is laughable.

Just draft a rook qb and run at gauntlet....Jameis was done dirty and I hope he signs with Payton and they draft a rook qb. I wanna see Jameis win badly
Yep, him balling out would be the perfect story I hope he sings with the right team to actually let him compete for the job.

Drafting a qb early would be the right thing, but when has management done the right thing lately.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
nah this ain't 2003 we don't need Gurden to fukking up the locker room, a Qb is a must though.

Famous Probably is gone and we have CAC Carr and Sean P Favorite Son as our Qb's anyway:francis::francis: :francis:

Stepson :ufdup:

Andrew Christopher is Sean P.'s Favorite Son. :mjcry: :therethere:

Peat is his Illegitimate Son. :mjpls:

I don't know what the hell CENSORED was to Sean P. :hhh:

Daps

Nothing that actually needed to change changed with this move so to me there's absolutely no point in celebrating. :yeshrug: Imbecile turtle face is still the final decision maker who's riding with "his guys" like CAC into another miss of the postseason. And dumbass Mickey Mouse Loomis is still the one in position to blow another first rounder on some pre-arthritic fat scrub lineman with "potential" instead of finally resetting with a proper young franchise QB. :unimpressed:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Taysom at qb is laughable.

Just draft a rook qb and run at gauntlet....Jameis was done dirty and I hope he signs with Payton and they draft a rook qb. I wanna see Jameis win badly

Sean P. is gonna find a way to acquire Easton Stick. :mjlol:

We all know how he feels about "Random #s". :jordanfacepalm:

Poor Russ is gonna be bushed for "Random #2". :mjcry:

And the backup for Stick will be "Clipboard Chase" Daniel, and Garrett Grayson, Ryan Griffin, and Sean Canfield will compete for the 3rd QB spot. :dead:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yep, him balling out would be the perfect story I hope he sings with the right team to actually let him compete for the job.

Drafting a qb early would be the right thing, but when has management done the right thing lately.
In Jameis case I know Payton wants a rook qb. But Jameis is day 1 ready while the rook sits and learn. All Jameis needs is 2 good seasons and he can be another Geno Smith story.

I know Payton prolly won't wanna have the rook sit for 3 seasons..but if Jameis plays like did for Payton l, then who knows on tha cool.

Daps
DA really killed this team man

Nah, the imbecile who hired and is deciding to keep him for another year in spite of how awful he's been killed this team:

That press conference Loomis had yesterday was one of the most shameful things I've ever witnessed from a pro sports executive. Not only is he completely out of touch and clueless about how to right the ship, but also condescendingly smug and arrogant about how he hasn't and never will be held accountable for all his failures. As if Tom Benson had it in his will legally guaranteeing that he'll be GM for life even if his teams never win another game. :scust: Whole organization is directionless and hopeless so long as Gayle is owner; she wouldn't care if fans burned the dome down so long as Lauscha's legion of yes-men continue to praise her at her dinner galas. :unimpressed:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
also condescendingly smug and arrogant about how he hasn't and never will be held accountable for all his failures. As if Tom Benson had it in his will legally guaranteeing that he'll be GM for life even if his teams never win another game. :scust:

I have alluded to that several times before. :pachaha:

Add on to the fact that he was in Tom and Gayle's wedding when HassLet was HC, plus lucking up when he brought Sean P. and Brees to N.O. (who led the team to their best era in franchise history and turned them into contenders and eventual Champions :blessed:), it would not surprise me if the bolded is indeed the case :francis:, which would explain how he seems to be unaccountable when it comes to Stinky's incompetence. :snoop:

And speaking of Stinky, look at him :mjlol: :laff:
GEEDvbbWQAAYQaZ

:jordanfacepalm:
:jordanfacepalm::jordanfacepalm::jordanfacepalm::jordanfacepalm:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps