We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
more like par for the course. last week was an outlier
Yeah I kinda figured, Pats are so ass it felt like last week didn't even matter really.

What's crazy is y'all almost had it if Payton stayed and Winston didn't get injured. Y'all were 5-2 and the offense was at least a threat, now unless the defense holds everybody to like 17 points, it's a good chance y'all will lose.

Gaston

Pro
Daps
Reppin
N.O. 9th Ward East Beast in San Jose
I'm tired of this loyal to the soil bullshyt of this team. Loomis needs to grow some balls and fire Pete and Dennis. Pete calls pee wee football plays and Dennis always looks like he has head stuck up his ass. Carr is super duper ass which I already knew. Might as well just let Jameis or the rookie play. Wasting my time watching mediocrity every Sunday is frustrating. Saying all this I will still be glued watching next week like a dummy. :snoop:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I was at the game, I can tell you nan one of those finals throws were open, I think it should have been a PI on I believe the 2nd or 3rd down throw but regardless. We weren't in a situation where we had to throw up prayers into the end zone, no idea why we went that direction. Carmichael is the worse and having a sorry ass QB just exasperates the issue. The red zone play calling was dumpster juice.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Derek Cac looked bad but Carmichael and DA’s offensive play calling is way to vanilla.

You have to win games like that although CJ Stroud is much better than I thought he was.
Ok. So this isn't just me, then? Every Saints forum I go to, they make all kinds of excuses for what is clearly a QB with a low ceiling. Meanwhile, when Winson started, every move he made, even off-field, was scrutinized and harshly criticized.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
I was at the game, I can tell you nan one of those finals throws were open, I think it should have been a PI on I believe the 2nd or 3rd down throw but regardless. We weren't in a situation where we had to throw up prayers into the end zone, no idea why we went that direction. Carmichael is the worse and having a sorry ass QB just exasperates the issue. The red zone play calling was dumpster juice.
Fire everything! Even the crawfish delivery guy...appoint a Tank Commander to get a higher draft pick. Its not too late to get the top pick.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Ok. So this isn't just me, then? Every Saints forum I go to, they make all kinds of excuses for what is clearly a QB with a low ceiling. Meanwhile, when Winson started, every move he made, even off-field, was scrutinized and harshly criticized.
That's the funny thing, Carmichael was trash last year calling plays and nobody was really saying shyt other than the brehs on here, but now since Carr and the offense is ass, now everybody wanna bring it up.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
You went to SR? :mjpls:
lol its not like that. I've lurked around here for years and only recently was able to create an account. But SR/Tiger droppings all that is the same vibe..its their subreddit that has started seeing lot of this division as well.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
That's the funny thing, Carmichael was trash last year calling plays and nobody was really saying shyt other than the brehs on here, but now since Carr and the offense is ass, now everybody wanna bring it up.
Carmichael has been ass--ever since i found out he used to be "Quality Control" person for the Chargers before Sean Payton made him the OC i understood what was going on.

Saints caught lightning twice in a bottle with SP and Brees and once they left it seems they're panicked and want to keep the "infrastructure" intact hoping to find success.

But its wise to clean out shop when you lose two major figures like that. Kinda like what the Eagles did once Andy Reid left. Saints are too conservative to do any of that--thats that Bayou Catholic culture afterall :mjpls: