We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Saints FINALLY wearing the black jerseys-gold pants fit at Home :blessed:
Yr4hN5u.png

Unfortunately, the uniform matchup is ruined by the Buccaneers wearing white pants instead of pewter. :francis: @KingsnBucs1987

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Saints FINALLY wearing the black jerseys-gold pants fit at Home :blessed:
Yr4hN5u.png

Unfortunately, the uniform matchup is ruined by the Buccaneers wearing white pants instead of pewter. :francis: @KingsnBucs1987
Yeah, I've never been a fan of the all whites.

I kinda wish they would wear the white tops with the red color rush pants once just to see what it looks like. Or like you said, just go with the pewter joints.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yeah, I've never been a fan of the all whites.

I kinda wish they would wear the white tops with the red color rush pants once just to see what it looks like. Or like you said, just go with the pewter joints.

Haven't seen the Buccaneers (white jerseys-pewter pants) at Saints (black jerseys-gold pants) uniform matchup in almost 20 years (2004 was the last time). :francis:

Saints usually fukk it up with the now-tainted all black fits, Color Rush, or wearing white jerseys at Home. :snoop:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
First off, chill with the guarantees, breh. :whoa:

Especially after what happened last week :scust:

Second, I wonder if Stinky will hang Derek fukkin CAC out to dry like he did to Jameis last year. :mjpls:

Or will he protect him? :mjpls: @Inertia Creeps @KingsnBucs1987 @Dr. Narcisse
Just like a Louisiana Negro..all superstitious and what not lol. Aight no more guarantees I promise

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Just like a Louisiana Negro..all superstitious and what not lol. Aight no more guarantees I promise

:ufdup: That AND a Coli member, pleihboi :birdman:

Been around too long and witnessed what the Inherent Saints fukkery and Coli Jinx can do :damn:

And I'll be damned if this fanbase goes out like the Funboys/Kitties where we ALL would have to hold an L because one got carried away :smh:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
First off, chill with the guarantees, breh. :whoa:

Especially after what happened last week :scust:

Second, I wonder if Stinky will hang Derek fukkin CAC out to dry like he did to Jameis last year. :mjpls:

Or will he protect him? :mjpls: @Inertia Creeps @KingsnBucs1987 @Dr. Narcisse
He'll prolly hang him out to dry. Y'all offense has been ass so far this season, how many points have y'all scored each game cause it seems like Carr aka Cac hasn't done shyt so far this year and y'all run game is ass. I need y'all to win so my Bucs can get Caleb dammit.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:ufdup: That AND a Coli member, pleihboi :birdman:

Been around too long and witnessed what the Inherent Saints fukkery and Coli Jinx can do :damn:

And I'll be damned if this fanbase goes out like the Funboys/Kitties where we ALL would have to hold an L because one got carried away :smh:
:manny:you don't need bad luck when you got shytty half ass coaching on both sides and the HC calls headhunter decisions like a cuck.

:unimpressed:hand on hip and holding call sheet and twindling with his stubble and skin creases. All the while looking like a pompous jack ass, there is no way the Saints don't fire WIN-LESS aLLen if he falls flat. I swear we should've just signed Jameis for cheap on a prove it again now he is healthy and to show us if he got the juice.

And then use that CARR money to re-enforce the offense line. Cause we would have the early start on the picks. But no. Waiting on Carr's decision after the Draft was his foil :birdman:now ol boy all hurt and tender than lil muthafukka.

We may have to talk with WIN-LESS cause he doing this shyt on purpose at this point.

Jameis led a game winning drive and these racists blaming him????? Lmao. The rookie kicker iced the shot out that kick man fukk. This season...is about having the testicular fortitude to win.

I got my weed on deck Purple Punch

:dahell:they want me dead breh..but I ain't geauxin out like Paupin Quincy Sporter