We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Hey I’m pulling for y’all today Brehs!!

Let’s keep this thing rolling!

Also as y’all know Niner gang Brehs like me @Rekkapryde @Ishlibidish23 and others for years been doing the Acquisition Bets (instead of Ban bets) and we want to extend that to y’all.

@Bboystyle and the Packers have been our bottom bytches for a years….. so if y’all beat them…..

Y’all will have the rights to @Bboystyle and what that entitles is for the rest of the year he can’t openly root for his team, has to post in y’all threads, has to support, and basically has to follow what every rule y’all deem appropriate at the time.

I was gonna offer up @MushroomX but he’s my prey:ufdup:

Anyways get it done for the Alliance!!

Who Dat!!!!

U niner fans are delusional. You guys literally have ONE game on us since Rogders was QB and yet u think u own us but fail to realize we own u head to head all time :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
U niner fans are delusional. You guys literally have ONE game on us since Rogders was QB and yet u think u own us but fail to realize we own u head to head all time :dead:

Nicca one game??? Nicca you delusional…. We beat your squads ass so bad the last few years I see even Fans like you got concussions and suffering from CTE:bryan::bryan: