We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Unfortunately I knew this win today sealed it today that he was coming back

It’s going to be from Mickey “Dennis was missing around 10 defensive players do to injuries and had to work with minimum players on defense and offensively we also had key injuries especially at wide receiver and unhealthy line all year long “

Same cliche, when u going to missed out on some real coaches and offensive minds

Expect another 6/7 and 10 record next year

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately I knew this win today sealed it today that he was coming back

It’s going to be from Mickey “Dennis was missing around 10 defensive players do to injuries and had to work with minimum players on defense and offensively we also had key injuries especially at wide receiver and unhealthy line all year long “

Same cliche, when u going to missed out on some real coaches and offensive minds

Expect another 6/7 and 10 record next year
Welp... Loomis could of gotten out of this situation with zero heat if he one and done Allen. If you're going to give him a 2nd year... I assume Loomis is probably going to have to needlessly fall on the sword for his friend.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Welp... Loomis could of gotten out of this situation with zero heat if he one and done Allen. If you're going to give him a 2nd year... I assume Loomis is probably going to have to needlessly fall on the sword for his friend.

Thing is, as I have said before, Loomis will NEVER be fired by this organization. :francis:

He is EXTREMELY loyal to the Bensons and even was in Tom Benson's wedding to Gayle.

AND he helped bring in a Super Bowl to a :feedme: organization like the Saints.

So Benson probably has it written in his will that Loomis can stay with the organization for as long as he wants, and his job will NEVER be in jeopardy. :francis:

Sean P. probably received the same consideration as well, but unfortunately, he decided that he wanted out and bounced instead. :francis: :mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Thing is, as I have said before, Loomis will NEVER be fired by this organization. :francis:

He is EXTREMELY loyal to the Bensons and even was in Tom Benson's wedding to Gayle.

AND he helped bring in a Super Bowl to a :feedme: organization like the Saints.

So Benson probably has it written in his will that Loomis can stay with the organization for as long as he wants, and his job will NEVER be in jeopardy. :francis:

Sean P. probably received the same consideration as well, but unfortunately, he decided that he wanted out and bounced instead. :francis: :mjcry:
run a billion dollar business like it's Daddy food truck business....

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:jordanfacepalm: @taker597
lw0o2eN.png

Wear the uniform at the place you lost two-straight games at, brehs. :jordanfacepalm: