We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Why is Payton letting Siemen throw the ball 40 plus times with this receiving core, that shyt had me confused the last 2 games? The 1st 5-6 weeks of the season, y'all was barely passing the ball but now he's treating Siemen like Brees and airing it out???

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Why is Payton letting Siemen throw the ball 40 plus times with this receiving core, that shyt had me confused the last 2 games? The 1st 5-6 weeks of the season, y'all was barely passing the ball but now he's treating Siemen like Brees and airing it out???
:usure:

:comeon:

:mjpls:

Sean got the QB room he wanted. Trevor, taysom, and Ian. Can't make that shyt up:snoop:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We locked the gates on them bytch ass aints :birdman:

:ufdup: Chill with the disrespeck, pleihboi. :birdman:

Siemian is Archie's "illegitimate son" :mjpls:

Archie is Saints royalty

Sean P. is just showing respect to Saints royalty by letting his "illegitimate son" eat :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:ufdup: You know what it is :birdman:

Titans throughout their team history :stopitslime:

• Adams family refusing to come up off the "Oilers" name to spite Houston :dry:
  • "Uniforms" :scusthov: :scust: :hhh:
  • "3 yards and a cloud of dust" Offense :flabbynsick:
  • Fisher :mjpls:
  • Cortland Finnegan :pacspit:

McNair :rip: :mjcry:, Vince, CJ2K, and King Henry, tho :myman: :salute:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
gotta show Russ that if we can make Siemian looks decent imagine what we can do with him

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
gotta show Russ that if we can make Siemian looks decent imagine what we can do with him

giphy.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
add to the list beat the aints in 2021

:salute:

:pachaha: Your team had to sweat it out AT HOME against Archie Manning's "illegitimate son" and the "Random #s". :mjlol:

Enjoy the W, and let us Who Dat brehs be. :camby:

And I not gon say it NO.MO. :birdman:

Don't be hanging around here looking for attention from other men like the Real Funboys Of AtLanta fans do. :dame: