We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Lose at home to a team where Olamide Zacchaeus is the number one option and then lose out on Odell brehs
full

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
when the Rams beat the niners yoge actually tried to claim @Bryan Danielson as ramily. but he is trying to sow discord. I'm really hurt right now :mjcry: You know what he has done.

But I forgive him. He is my best friend and friendship is stronger than this. WE WILL PERSERVERE :blessed:
No it was when we best the Seahawks.:umad:. And @Bryan Danielson you are Ramily now, aint no denying it no more or we gonna have problems sucka. Shape up or imma have to get you right:ufdup:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I still have some hope. This team on the road is mad dangerous.
Our ONLY hope at a playoff run was Mike coming back healthy/fresh and Jameis being healthy. I even could have entertained the thought of Taysom/Trevor being able to hold down the fort. But once Jameis went down AND Mike announced he was out, any small hope we had a run ended.

All good though. This a retooling year and we still might make the playoffs. Prob will be one and done but that's more playoff games than I thought we'd have before the season.:ehh:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Unintentionally "invite" the annoying Lambs homer in here, brehs. :snoop: @NOSaintsFan02

Bad enough that we have to deal with attention-starved Funboys fans on the regular, like the bootygoon a few posts up :dame:

Now, there are MORE annoying-ass fanbases starting to come around :smh: