We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
They too emotional over at SR. I hope yall nikkas not that emotional.

Got damn yall do realize we was suppose to suck this year right? Lol. We should be doing cartwheels we 5-3 with THIS squad :russ:

The only "worry" I have is was Jameis' injury the final blow of simply too many other blows to overcome.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
It is one thing to lose :snoop:

But to lost to THAT particular "team" :pacspit:

I would rather lose to the Jaguars in that manner :smh:

AND while they are wearing those :trash:-ass "uniforms", which should be enough motivation to NEVER lose to them :snoop:

Lose to a team that has THIS fukkery
kDOpzRP.jpg
:scusthov: :scust: :hhh: in their repertoire, brehs :snoop:

The fukk is wrong with Sean P.?! :mjtf:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:stopitslime: Ho-ass "Rodney" waiting until the coast was clear to show his ol elongated-ass face and talk shyt (just like that nut-ass "fanbase" :camby:)

In spite of what happened yesterday :snoop:, he can NEVER cancel out THIS :sas1:
i5aai3L.jpg
:umad:

EDIT: I see AVXL's "wifey" Sheezy has made an appearance in here :smh:, looking for attention from other men as usual. :dame:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We have pretty much close to zero chance to on getting Odell unless we fork out a multi year deal. At the very least need him for this year and next.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Funny how our competition for OBJ is
@South Paw and @Bryan Danielson
:patrice:

If we can’t get him…. I would be more than fine with y’all taking him…..

I just don’t want him on any other team in the West and I’m sure y’all don’t want the FunBoys, Panthers or Bucs to get him

We have similar interest

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
If we can’t get him…. I would be more than fine with y’all taking him…..

I just don’t want him on any other team in the West and I’m sure y’all don’t want the FunBoys, Panthers or Bucs to get him

We have similar interest
Why Seattle always want big players @South Paw? Yall never do shyt with them lol.

Pete Carroll prob wetting himself about the thought of OBJ run blocking for him :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why Seattle always want big players @South Paw? Yall never do shyt with them lol.

Pete Carroll prob wetting himself about the thought of OBJ run blocking for him :mjlol:

Pete Carroll a scam artist and a hack, they season is over…… he just ain’t told his team yet

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

damn I just saw this…. So y’all got it…. Please sign that nicca

Sean Payton said the same thing. We not putting a claim in but you'd bet we gonna go after him if he clears waivers.

The prob is Seattle is rumored to be willing to put the waiver claim in and taking his 7mil salary in.