We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Taker597, 9 minutes ago, you were given the following warning: BTL - Behavioral Spillover to other boards (1st)

This warning has been given to you for violating the rules of New Orleans Saints - SaintsReport.com.
Specifically, please be aware that:

Offensive reference to Saints player or FO

:mjlol: Called Taysom Sean's step son and KlansReport mod probably got mad salty.

My post to a qoute talking about Hill getting 1st team reps in practice.

"I guess Sean looking out for his stepson. I thought it was weird they kept playing him for 3 Quarters till he got him a TD.."

They let all the Jameis and MT disrespect slide, but Hill is off limits. Lol. Typical.

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Taker597, 9 minutes ago, you were given the following warning: BTL - Behavioral Spillover to other boards (1st)

This warning has been given to you for violating the rules of New Orleans Saints - SaintsReport.com.
Specifically, please be aware that:

Offensive reference to Saints player or FO

:mjlol: Called Taysom Sean's step son and KlansReport mod probably got mad salty.

My post to a qoute talking about Hill getting 1st team reps in practice.

"I guess Sean looking out for his stepson. I thought it was weird they kept playing him for 3 Quarters till he got him a TD.."

They let all the Jameis and MT disrespect slide, but Hill is off limits. Lol. Typical.
:pachaha:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Crawley looking to be back to the opener. So, we lucked out
But our D Line depth keeps taking a hit and as good as we've looked preseason I feel I'd be bias AF if I act like all these injuries aren't going to hurt us.

We should aim for .500 going into November and hope we get healthy by then to go on a run

taker597

Superstar
Daps
But our D Line depth keeps taking a hit and as good as we've looked preseason I feel I'd be bias AF if I act like all these injuries aren't going to hurt us.

We should aim for .500 going into November and hope we get healthy by then to go on a run
I think you'll be surprised with how well our dline will perform, because mainly we aren't facing any stiflingly Offensive lines besides New England. We are missing the depth, but we putting our eggs in the basket on three big things that can blow up in our face.

Davenport plays lights out
Cam Jordan can return to form or is getting his father time check.
We can keep the Dome full of people

I think Ryan will have the dline ready to play. Payton Turner should be ready to get them rotational snaps too by the opener.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I think you'll be surprised with how well our dline will perform, because mainly we aren't facing any stiflingly Offensive lines besides New England. We are missing the depth, but we putting our eggs in the basket on three big things that can blow up in our face.

Davenport plays lights out
Cam Jordan can return to form or is getting his father time check.
We can keep the Dome full of people

I think Ryan will have the dline ready to play. Payton Turner should be ready to get them rotational snaps too by the opener.
Ok Mr Sunshine and Rainbows