We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Daps
I'm legit shocked. Usually we show fight. We have not looked or been beaten this bad since 2016.

This team wants Jameis out there leading them and not the epitome of white privilege that doesn't even deserve to be in the NFL to begin with. They're being forced to go to war and cover for this idiot scrub who's incapable of throwing the most basic screen pass because our dumbass coach insists on giving him a million undeserved chances while making excuses for every fukk up of his. Meanwhile the Eagles rightfully benched their overpaid, underperforming white QB and finally gave the starting opportunity to the young brotha who's reputed as one of the hardest workers and best leaders in the NFL.

He's making the most of his actually well-deserved opportunity, and it's inspiring and galvanizing his guys on the field to make plays. When Payton continues to trot out this neanderthal oaf Hill out to start, despite every fumble and inexcusable overthrow, it frustrates and demotivates our squad when we have the league leader in passing yards sitting on the sidelines holding some useless ass clipboard without even being given a chance to do anything to defend his reputation or lead the guys who actually appreciate his presence on the roster. This is the natural result of that head-in-the-sand decision making :ufdup:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm legit shocked. Usually we show fight. We have not looked or been beaten this bad since 2016.

Idk why.
Taysom can't play QB and its biting us. Its easy to do shyt against the Broncos with no qb and the falcons (which he didn't look great against if we keeping it 100) who have an absolutely turribul defense. Eagles got a team that sucks but they fight.
And Hurts has erased their offensive woes that Wentz was fukkin em over with.

This whole 2nd half gon be on tay shoulders and proving he can run an offense and make reads like a pro qb who been in the league 4 years.
And the defense gon have to start sending the dogs.