We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Taysom is fine with how he's utilized now. I don't get why many, Payton included, wants him to be full time starter.

I want a real QB when Brees retires and we keep Taysom in his current role, hell, you can play him at QB 25-35% a game for all I care, he just in no way should be our full time starter.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The "We stan for just white players" SR bringing out their hoods and find their ine whipping boy in Jared Cook for the week. :mjpls:

Trying to say Josh Hill and Trautman is better than him.

He didn't have a great game, but his only bad play was the missed block. Those catch calls where just bad breaks. He had 2 clutch catches for 30 yards. Our leading receiver had 51 yards...

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Brehs, I am seeing something about our upcoming schedule that I am not vibin with. :stopitslime:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The "We stan for just white players" SR bringing out their hoods and find their ine whipping boy in Jared Cook for the week. :mjpls:

He didn't have a great game, but his only bad play was the missed block. Those catch calls where just bad breaks. He had 2 clutch catches for 30 yards. Our leading receiver had 51 yards...

:smh:

ESPECIALLY Josh Hill :smh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

They hold black players to a higher standard, one fukk up and you dead to them

But who gives a shyt about them

b. woods

Peace
Daps
what's that

1. 2nd-straight year of facing the Funboys at home when they are coming off of their BYE (to catch us slippin again) :dry:
2. Playing them twice in 3 weeks (making it hard to sweep them, since division rivals usually don't sweep with that type of scheduling, and the home team seems to ALWAYS win the matchups) :dry:

And don't even get me started on the 3-straight road games in November-December for the 2nd time in 3 years. :smh:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
1. 2nd-straight year of facing the Funboys at home when they are coming off of their BYE (to catch us slippin again) :dry:
2. Playing them twice in 3 weeks (making it hard to sweep them, since division rivals usually don't sweep with that type of scheduling, and the home team seems to ALWAYS win the matchups) :dry:

And don't even get me started on the 3-straight road games in November-December for the 2nd time in 3 years. :smh:
Yeah as bad as the Falcons are, they have the weapons to give us a L. But I'ma worry about the 49ers for now before I stress-worry about losing to the lesser Falcons.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Plus we never beat the Broncos.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yeah as bad as the Falcons are, they have the weapons to give us a L. But I'ma worry about the 49ers for now before I stress-worry about losing to the lesser Falcons.

The "league" knew what they were doing by conveniently scheduling those games like that. :dry:

The Funboys series being played within 3 weeks? :pacspit:

Brees and his :flabbynsick: arm in the altitude and cold of Denver in December? :scusthov:

In the cold of Philadelphia in December? :scust: