We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Bad vision + the incompetence of the Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South were the cause of that. :ufdup:

We NEED a breh at QB to improve our rep around here :francis:, since we are getting the same treatment the Real Funboys Of Atlanta :dame: are used to receiving. :snoop:

And ease up on living up to your name/avi with the lowkey :cape: for Brees. :ufdup:

You are sounding like those Saints Report/Tiger Droppings cacs when they were dismissing Teddy B. as the "heir-apparent" last year. :mjpls:
I want whoever is the best dude to lead the team to wins. I don't put on a militant hat when it comes to sports, sorry lol

Sports is entertainment to me. The streets is real life.

Yeah of course I prefer a black QB for the future too but I don't want one if he trash and I ain't gonna act like I suddenly think Jameis isn't. He gotta prove me wrong. And I hope he do. If he don't, give me a deal to steal Aaron Rodgers from the Packers lol. If a cac QB is the best option, I want him. If the black QB is, I want him. I won't take a lesser black QB over a better white QB.

My dream is for us to draft a star black QB in the draft. But that's unlikely. But I ain't gonna start acting like I think Jameis is the shyt just for some Coli points :russ:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
And ease up on living up to your name/avi with the lowkey :cape: for Brees. :ufdup:
Oh and as for Brees you can go through my SR post history and see I was on his ass. On here too.

But I also ain't gonna act like in August 2020 I'm losing sleep over it lol. nikka is ignorant and pampered AF to me, but he ain't racist or some evil force to black people. He still the best player we ever had and still SEEMS to be the best QB we have to get us a ring. He gonna get heat all year on here and social media and whatever, long as the nikka still throwing for 30+ TDs and less than 10 INTs, if he (or any player) ain't on some deep racist shyt, then :manny: who stands or kneels for the flag. This ain't some Riley Cooper situation.

I know that ain't the wave on the Internet though :pachaha:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Who in the city?

Looks like this storm got us all three easy snow days:pachaha:

don’t wanna run a victory lap just yet but it’s sun shine and rainbows outside :mjlol:

better safe than sorry for sure tho. I ain’t mad. I got my bday off tomorrow now without having to use a vacation day :blessed:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
dnqmtbyanej51.jpg

:dead:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drew Brees needs to be at the forefront of PROTESTING NFL PRACTICES until there is change. If he wants to show he really has been changed, this would show. And other players would follow his lead.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Drew Brees needs to be at the forefront of PROTESTING NFL PRACTICES until there is change. If he wants to show he really has been changed, this would show. And other players would follow his lead.
brother that ain't happening lol

First, he would get shyt for it. People will say he's pandering and grandstanding.

Secondly, the dude is going to be standing hand over heart W1 for that anthem. He may put his hand on a kneeling Jenkins shoulder, but he'll be damned if he kneels lol. It's going to open the wormhole again. (personally idc who kneels or stands, but others do and that's fine).

I do think if he does claim he has a better understanding of the plight of black people, him using his voice right now to do something is welcomed though.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps