We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Young and Okudah projected 2&3, Dobbins got a good chance of going 1st round too. KJ Hill gonna be a steal in the 2nd or 3rd round as a slot receiver (our all time leader in receptions). Damon Arnette gonna be a steal to 2nd or 3rd round as a lockdown corner

I hope we don’t reach on Fulton and grab Arnette in the 3rd round if he is still there.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I hope we don’t reach on Fulton and grab Arnette in the 3rd round if he is still there.
All analytics telling me the probable BPA is either going to WR and Oline in that 1st round.

I know Kenneth Murray is being slotted to our range, but he is going to surge on draft day is very likely.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
All analytics telling me the probable BPA is either going to WR and Oline in that 1st round.

I know Kenneth Murray is being slotted to our range, but he is going to surge on draft day is very likely.

Should go OL or any other position that helps us on defense. Plenty of good WRs will be available later.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
they very well might. idc about regular season anymore, i just wanna get in the playoffs and win the fukking thing. idc if it comes in the form of a 9-7 team and we sneak in as the 7th seed.

Man.... I don’t know..... that one seed about to be even more coveted than it’s ever been. The race for that now about to be ridiculous. And I don’t see a lot of low seeds about to go on these runs and get back to the SB

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man.... I don’t know..... that one seed about to be even more coveted than it’s ever been. The race for that now about to be ridiculous. And I don’t see a lot of low seeds about to go on these runs and get back to the SB
But that's only if there is a tight race for the 1st seed. Most years... It's a two team race while a bunch of team fight for the 2nd seed. You take away that 2nd bye. Week 17 & 18 gonna be a preseason 2.0.