We now gonna have indestructible skin brehs!!!! Luke Cage Style :wow::piff:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
The blunt force trauma would be bone shattering ...literally.:ufdup:
(The energy didn't dissipate it transferred itself through the skin and into the gell ...to put it simply, instead of a lead bullet entering your body it would be a silk(coated) bullet)

Silk bullets:ohhh: ...I called it:sas1: where is my patent number:mjgrin:

Edit: I'd rather see "silk - scale armor"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The blunt force trauma would be bone shattering ...literally.:ufdup:
(The energy didn't dissipate it transferred itself through the skin and into the gell ...to put it simply, instead of a lead bullet entering your body it would be a silk(coated) bullet)

Silk bullets:ohhh: ...I called it:sas1: where is my patent number:mjgrin:

Edit: I'd rather see "silk - scale armor"

But you know this is only the first step, once they get something perfected to dissipate the power of the bullet like dragon skin BP vests shyt is gonna get crazy. :ohhh:

Vibranium weave skin upgrades on deck...:youngsabo:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Imagine kevlar with these silk skin properties... That shyt would be revolutionary.

I still think we got some ways to go but I wanna see some crazy, x-men type shyt before I go.

Imagine being knife proof or bullet proof with the ability to be light, flexible, and mobile. Like a whole suit that makes you Black Panther

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
But you know this is only the first step, once they get something perfected to dissipate the power of the bullet like dragon skin BP vests shyt is gonna get crazy. :ohhh:

Vibranium weave skin upgrades on deck...:youngsabo:

Actually they already do ...simply apply it to an external surface. It's the "skin" part thats the problem.
You can coat anything else in it noprob. Just like rhino liner and other polymer coatings.
actually if I wanted to keep the skin angle:jbhmm:
I would...
create a ridget frame
house-rough-frame-model-a4.jpg

in the shape of the wearer for the "silk skin" to be (housed on / inbetween) the ridget frame
51IJyzUqipL._SY300_.jpg

That way when an impact force is applied, the (frame / attached silk skin plates) will absorb the surface lateral pulling forces.

Thats how i'd do it it :ehh::yeshrug:

Prob end up looking like a "spidey suit":pachaha:
maxresdefault.jpg

...but with fullbody netting not just head, chest, and arms.​

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The impact alone will still fukk you up it seems... But this is some revolutionary shyt.

I was wondering when we were going to break the ceiling between science and sci-fi... This shyt is a step in the right direction.
:dahell:

I believe that ceiling has been broken breh

A lot of our current tech was first theorized and imagined of in Sci-fi books and film. It might not feel like it but we are there. Man has never innovated as fast as we have in the last 20 years or so at any other time in our recorded history as far as we know.