We Need Uncharted 5

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm half way through Uncharted 4, just starting chapter 11 (though someone told me this isn't even the half way mark and that the game is much longer than the previous installments), and I have to say that this is quite possibly the most impressive game of this generation. Everything about it is exemplary, from the character models to their animation to the physics to even the gameplay, advancing so beyond what we played in the last three installments that it almost feels like it was made by a different company. The seamless transitions between cut scenes and gameplay are absolutely stunning, the kind of wizardry you'd expect of the PS5. Naughty Dog is one talented fukking studio. I absolutely want TLOU2 (I'm actually replaying TLOU after I finish Uncharted 4), but I hope this isn't the swan song for Drake and company. I've heard it's a nice end to his story that left open a door for a return. We'll see when I finish it, but I hope that's true, because I want more of this gameplay.

I'll say it right now. The gunplay in Uncharted 4 is superior to that of Max Payne 3, the game many call the best TPS shooter of our time.

161t2o.gif
Uncharted the Lost Legacy is sort of a sequel to this game. Much shorter but the graphics are actually better.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not at all. 4 was weakness. Trying to do the Indiana Jones steeze yet have this guy bodying an entire military company dolo while maintaining a Disney like vibe just don't add up

The last one they did with the girls was better than 4
This is my main critique of the game and the entire franchise. I just don't feel like the characters should be out there john wicking people over some treasure while still acting like he's all innocent and charming. Should have allowed for non lethal play throughs. Or completely changed the tone, where you are trying to stop an attrocity. Uncharted Lost Legacy handles this a little bit better imo. At least you are trying to stop terrorists from blowing up a city in that game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is my main critique of the game and the entire franchise. I just don't feel like the characters should be out there john wicking people over some treasure while still acting like he's all innocent and charming. Should have allowed for non lethal play throughs. Or completely changed the tone, where you are trying to stop an attrocity. Uncharted Lost Legacy handles this a little bit better imo. At least you are trying to stop terrorists from blowing up a city in that game.
Lost legacy was great to me in terms of tone. It had playful moments but they kept the shyt is real vibe through the entire game.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Nah, I'd start with 2. Uncharted 2 is almost a remake of 1, similar to how Evil Dead 2 was a remake of the first.
that’s not true at all, you’ll definitely rob yourself skipping 1. it’s the difference between, who is this nikka, and, yo thank god its you in the sequels. distinctly different levels and all that.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My headcanon is that Drake was once in some kind of military or he learned from Sully since he mentioned being in the Navy. It's the only way to explain away a Joe Shmoe like Drake mowing down all kinds of mooks all easy and shyt. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
My headcanon is that Drake was once in the some kind of military or he learned from Sully since he mentioned being in the Navy. It's the only way to explain away a Joe Shmoe like Drake mowing down all kinds of mooks all easy and shyt. :pachaha:
the 3rd game kinda showed you. can you imagine a game based on a young sully? :whoo:

the platforming and the rogue shyt would have to be slightly different because drake got that part from his brother

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Uncharted 4 is easily the worst in the series
:usure:

My daughter got all into this series. She played part 2 then 3. Then I got her 4.

4 is easily the best. Followed by 2. Then 3.

4 just has everything. The voice acting especially is flawless. The game is just dope af all around. Takes the best of all 3 previous games and puts it one game. Best ps4 game I've played so far.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wish they allowed at least a reticle in the no HUD option.

shyts hard as fukk to aim in third person and auto aim makes it too easy on crushing.