We Need Uncharted 5

Daps
I'm half way through Uncharted 4, just starting chapter 11 (though someone told me this isn't even the half way mark and that the game is much longer than the previous installments), and I have to say that this is quite possibly the most impressive game of this generation. Everything about it is exemplary, from the character models to their animation to the physics to even the gameplay, advancing so beyond what we played in the last three installments that it almost feels like it was made by a different company. The seamless transitions between cut scenes and gameplay are absolutely stunning, the kind of wizardry you'd expect of the PS5. Naughty Dog is one talented fukking studio. I absolutely want TLOU2 (I'm actually replaying TLOU after I finish Uncharted 4), but I hope this isn't the swan song for Drake and company. I've heard it's a nice end to his story that left open a door for a return. We'll see when I finish it, but I hope that's true, because I want more of this gameplay.

I'll say it right now. The gunplay in Uncharted 4 is superior to that of Max Payne 3, the game many call the best TPS shooter of our time.

161t2o.gif

Last edited:
Daps
There's a rumor that the new San Diego studio will be taking the mantle next gen for Uncharted 5 assisted by some of Naughty Dog's crew. So it may not be last we hear of the series.

I've read that Lost Legacy is dope. It was great to play with Chloe in 2 and 3, though her role was diminished in the latter. People who recommend LL say it builds upon the sandbox nature of the combat in Uncharted 4. What's your opinion of it?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I've read that Lost Legacy is dope. It was great to play with Chloe in 2 and 3, though her role was diminished in the latter. People who recommend LL say it builds upon the sandbox nature of the combat in Uncharted 4. What's your opinion of it?

Some folks even though they praised it got irritated with UC4's pacing, if you're one of them I can tell you that LL improved on that and some folks liked it even more than UC4.

It's a GOAT and I liked it about the same as UC4. Shows that Chloe can carry the series.

Daps
Some folks even though they praised it got irritated with UC4's pacing, if you're one of them I can tell you that LL improved on that and some folks liked it even more than UC4.

It's a GOAT and I liked it about the same as UC4. Shows that Chloe can carry the series.

Honestly, I love the slow pace of UC4. It's more about exposition and exploration, reminding me a lot of the classic Tomb Raider games. Yeah, the gunplay is excellent, but chatting it up with Sully or Sam while solving puzzles and taking in the sights has been a joy. :yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I love the slow pace of UC4. It's more about exposition and exploration, reminding me a lot of the classic Tomb Raider games. Yeah, the gunplay is excellent, but chatting it up with Sully or Sam while solving puzzles and taking in the sights has been a joy. :yeshrug:

Yeah I didn't have a problem with that either. The characters have amazing chemistry and the scenery were so :wow: that I never got bored.

Daps
In UC3 I believe when they met up again they was engaged/married but separated :ehh:

Won't lie, though. He probably made the right decision. Chloe, as sexy as she is, is not someone I'd trust in a committed relationship. She's duplicitous, greedy and sexy as fukk - a cocktail of misery if you're looking for love. Nate knew Elena was a safe bet. She's just so corny. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Won't lie, though. He probably made the right decision. Chloe, as sexy as she is, is not someone I'd trust in a committed relationship. She's duplicitous, greedy and sexy as fukk - a cocktail of misery if you're looking for love. Nate knew Elena was a safe bet. She's just so corny. :mjlol:

:mjlol: I mean what could Nate do...:bryan: Chloe I think said she was willing to settle down with Nate but he chose Elena anyways...:manny: