We need to have a serious converation about.....African Booty Meat

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Like you following me round getting jealous when I talk about hoes. I don't swing that way Leslie Chow ass nikka. Your father failed.
Midget babble :mjlol:

Don't @ me if you don't want smoke :bustback:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost all of them are already married :to:

The ones I spit game at flirt back with me but I never take it further so they might be open to it but a lot of them look at dating and immediately start thinking of marriage and children.

That's how most of the world does it, most people dont date around until they're 150 years old, racking up bodies, then think about engagement. Tht's only North America.

You can go buy some strippers with the same shape and call it a day without the stress.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I dated a girl from Lome, Togo. Met her in a strip club. The single greatest ass I’ve ever seen in person. I fukked her like my life depended it for quite some time & cherished every moment. She was fine as wine & sexiest female I’ve ever dealt with. She had at least 9 different personalities. So there’s that :mjlol::mjcry:

The excerpt in bold is factual. I’m of direct African descent & I don’t really get along with a lot of chicks that came from Africa for this reason. One day they’re intellectuals, the next day they’re super-religious, the next day they’re ratchet & the day after they’re Summer Walker. So, you never know which personality you’re chatting with & what they might find disrespectful. Thus making communication a tad difficult sometimes.

I had a good run last summer cos it’s first summer since lockdown & I had a good run with some African tings with ridiculously bunda from Zambia, Kenya, South Africa & Zimbabwe (might post their booty meat without their faces & with clothes on, on here one day). Met all of them at bait African bars save for one that I met at the garage where I fix my cars.

African booty meat is the GOAT! :wow:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
It looks like a lot of you don't know what you're talking about

They're the same women as the ones you'd find in your ends.
:mjlol:

This is how guys get fleeced.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Maan put your bumble or tinder in South Africa or Nairobi

It’s just endless profiles of big booty slim chicks
:wow:

It’s ridiculous

And then you got Senegal Ethiopia Rwanda Tanzania Uganda Nigeria Ghana

:wow:
🧢 I did that on Hinge and the bytches were meh and it was a limited pool a lot of them were slender or average and some were fat and their upkeep wasn’t up to the standard of black women in America

Y’all be misleading. Gonna make one of these boys fly out and get booked in South Africa chasing booty cheeks

A lot of them bytches on that African Booty Meat are BBW’s. More fat bytches than actual physical specimens.