We need a womens pipebomb- Mick Foley

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
None of the women on the roster now are even above mediocre in terms of giving a promo though. Sasha is the best of the bunch and to be brutally honest she isn't really all that good on the mic.
If one of these women were to go out in front of a crowd all alone with nothing but a microphone and too much time it would be an epic disaster.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
None of the women on the roster now are even above mediocre in terms of giving a promo though. Sasha is the best of the bunch and to be brutally honest she isn't really all that good on the mic.
If one of these women were to go out in front of a crowd all alone with nothing but a microphone and too much time it would be an epic disaster.
they need that veteran diva to put them over, I THINK that maybe that is what WWE is trying to do with the bella's.. Not that they are great but they are the "most popular" and have been their the longest

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
they need that veteran diva to put them over, I THINK that maybe that is what WWE is trying to do with the bella's.. Not that they are great but they are the "most popular" and have been their the longest
If they had a Gail Kim or Mickie James level veteran lady still on the roster who, while no great shakes on the mic, is a beast in the ring and has built up the cache with fans then maybe they could get away with a pipe bomb type promo even if they have a rough time delivering it.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like a "woman's pipebomb" would backfire horribly :patrice:

You know the typa neckbeards that chant shyt like this would be all the more wanting to troll the divas if one of the divas actually addressed them. It's just like the gamergate shyt, where that one bytch called out gamers on their sexism, and a lot of the internet video game community responded by becoming ultra misogynist.

It's pretty funny to me, but I don't think it would serve their purposes :manny:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

You know the typa neckbeards that chant shyt like this would be all the more wanting to troll the divas if one of the divas actually addressed them. It's just like the gamergate shyt, where that one bytch called out gamers on their sexism, and a lot of the internet video game community responded by becoming ultra misogynist.

It's pretty funny to me, but I don't think it would serve their purposes :manny:
Funny that you mention good enough because I literally just opened Wreddit and this was one of the top posts.

Sasha Banks comments on the crowd chanting for Lesnar and JBL on Raw during her match vs. Nikki Bella • /r/SquaredCircle

Sasha replied to a Tumblr post calling out the chanting and she said "They want change but don't want to change" and the comments are all excuses as to why the match got shyt on which kind of touches on what you said a bit.

"I can't take the division seriously until the Bellas are gone"

If the Bellas are what's stopping you, then you're an idiot because Nikki's character is stale now but she puts on a good match and Alicia Fox can work. Brie is the only weak link and you're stupid if you let one person you don't like overshadow the good work of 8 others. I'm sure there are male wrestlers on TV that you don't like but it won't stop you from caring about other matches and belts, right? :comeon:

"I want to see Divas matches like Becky v. Sasha at NXT"

If we had that match on RAW, they'd get boring chants. That match, while good, was slow and methodical. I guarantee you most forums would probably be shytting on that match if it were on TV. I don't get how, after so many underwhelming moves, people STILL don't understand that you can't just pluck something from NXT, throw it on RAW and then expect the same reactions.

"It's supposed to be a revolution and they're not doing enough"

Wtf did they expect? Maybe I'm being a bit more realistic, but I did not expect some massive change all at once. I remember the RAW after the NXT girls came up where they had two Divas matches in one night and I was like :dwillhuh::gladbron:. Did these people expect the WWE to completely change the way they've been operating the women's division for years in a couple of weeks? The only reason there was change at all was because #GiveDivasAChance blowing up forced their hand. They expect way too much from a company that's ran by people who are known to be stuck in their ways. It is a revolution only by name but change will come gradually. And then the women will still be plagued by the same shyt that fukks up the men (bad writing, no storyline, etc).

So pretty much, yes I agree with you because there are so many comments in that post that took Sasha's reply personally and so many of these people don't realize when they're the problem.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I really wish they would stop referring to the wrestlers as Divas. That's a big part of why I don't really take them seriously. The name itself comes off as a sideshow attraction.
Who did that besides WWE? The only other company that named their female wrestlers was TNA.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, let me get my conspiracy theory on.

Lesnar >>>>>>>> divas

They were in Minnesota :dahell:
This.
Though the divas weren't billed as the main event, they were the last in ring match.

Isnt is possible, that someone who booked the card, intentionally put the divas match at the end? Implying that it was a main event match, but purposely sabotaging it (Brocks in Minnesota) ... who knows...That's some shyt ole Dunn would do.

Messiah

King of Hardcore
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sorry but a pipebomb doesn't exist anymore.. It only meant something when CM Punk cut a promo because it was his term, now everyone wants to use it on every wrestler... A diva has never cut a promo like that before and they never will, they have no reason to.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
dont need a pipe bomb we need classic matches
and for the women to step their game up
tlc is coming up later this, they talk about diva revolution, than let then work a tlc match like the men
than next year how bout a divas chamber and money in the bank

if they want to talk about main eventing than they need to participate and deliver in spectacles:Cesaro:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Sorry but a pipebomb doesn't exist anymore.. It only meant something when CM Punk cut a promo because it was his term, now everyone wants to use it on every wrestler... A diva has never cut a promo like that before and they never will, they have no reason to.

Is this a joke? :dahell:

If a Diva went out there and really said what they wanted to, they could deliver a pipebomb a thousand times more vicious than what Punk came up with. Except the WWE would never agree to it because it would make the company look absolutely horrible and they're not ready to let go of their sexist practices yet so there is no way in hell a woman will be allowed to go out there and unload. They have more than enough material if they wanted to.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

If a Diva went out there and really said what they wanted to, they could deliver a pipebomb a thousand times more vicious than what Punk came up with. Except the WWE would never agree to it because it would make the company look absolutely horrible and they're not ready to let go of their sexist practices yet so there is no way in hell a woman will be allowed to go out there and unload. They have more than enough material if they wanted to.

We really don't care bruh.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

So let that shyt happen then, and those guys will come off looking just as dumb and pathetic as the "gamergate" backlash losers. Neckbeards jump up to get beat down :manny:

They have plenty of material but besides WWE never allowing it, I dont think any of the women have the promo ability to actually go out there and deliver something amazing and powerful like it needs to be.