We need a Hancock 2 bros

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Remember Going To The Theater Drunk As fukk To See Hancock With A Few Friends

Sat Down, Watched A Big Blurry Screen All Confused, Feel Asleep For About 10 Mins, Woke Up And Walked Out :laugh:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It could be interesting if it was done right. If they make Hancock more darker like originally planned then a part two could make some noise. Definitely not Avengers numbers but u know Will always brings in the bucks at the movies.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I could definitely see Hancock 2 doing Avengers numbers if done right

:comeon:

hancock was good, but not worth a sequel. i feel like they could have pulled much more from the concept of the movie but they failed to and, instead, went blockbuster movie route. if it was a better screenplay, it would have made sense to make a part two...

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
fukk outta here. LOL @ Will Smith ever doing Battleship numbers.

And Hancock was great for the first half. People in here talking about it was :trash: are trippin'. The second half was :childplease: though.

Yep ... Many will go see the movie just cause Will is in it

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just watching this and I liked it accept the bad guy was utter fukking trash. Worst casting ever.

I know this movie gets hate but I fukk with it. I like Hancocks swagger out :yeshrug: attitude towards stopping crime and how it was more of an annoyance then anything else. Dude treated stopping crime like his chores and would hurry his ass up and rush through that shyt so he could get faded. Good premise for a movie IMO I fukked with it