We need a First 48 thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting. My former coworker unfortunately is the subject of a first 48 episode. If y'all want the episode I'll post it, but it's completely unsolved.

EDIT:

I knew both of them, but I knew Jon very well.

What’s the details?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
What’s the details?
All of us worked at the same company. I was based at the HQ in NJ, but we had a factory in Paris TX. I used to be his corporate counterpart for operations and go down there like once a month. His wife worked in the shipping office or inventory control.

New Year's 6-7 years ago his wife called the police and said someone broke in and shot him. The evidence pointed to her killing him, and she went to trial for it, but she got off. Neither her story or her son's story makes any sense.

Such a sloppy case given the facts, someone should be in jail, but the police seemingly messed up the investigation. It was a small town, so I imagine they didn't have much experience dealing with murder.

Dude was your typical Texas dude, 100 guns, Ford Mustang and a Corvette. My experience with him is he was hillbilly as shyt; he literally invited to his crib to blow up prairie dogs, apparently that's a thing in Texas; but I don't think he did anything that warranted being killed. Insurance I heard was non-existent and I know he made a decent salary so I don't get the motive by either one of them, but apparently she googled a week before the murder how to kill your husband and get away with it. So that's where my mind goes with it.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of us worked at the same company. I was based at the HQ in NJ, but we had a factory in Paris TX. I used to be his corporate counterpart for operations and go down there like once a month. His wife worked in the shipping office or inventory control.

New Year's 6-7 years ago his wife called the police and said someone broke in and shot him. The evidence pointed to her killing him, and she went to trial for it, but she got off. Neither her story or her son's story makes any sense.

Such a sloppy case given the facts, someone should be in jail, but the police seemingly messed up the investigation. It was a small town, so I imagine they didn't have much experience dealing with murder.

Dude was your typical Texas dude, 100 guns, Ford Mustang and a Corvette. My experience with him is he was hillbilly as shyt; he literally invited to his crib to blow up prairie dogs, apparently that's a thing in Texas; but I don't think he did anything that warranted being killed. Insurance I heard was non-existent and I know he made a decent salary so I don't get the motive by either one of them, but apparently she googled a week before the murder how to kill your husband and get away with it. So that's where my mind goes with it.
Small town cases are such bullsh!t like the woman who killed her preacher husband with a shotgun, they let her off because there was nobody else to take care of the kids.

Your buddy probably got caught cheating and popped, there’s no life insurance but it sounds like he had a lot of other assets.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
They aired a new episode yesterday with the missing Hispanic girl in Gwinnet County right outside of Atlanta.

I'm surprised they aired this cuz they made an arrest this year and a police officer killed her and possibly raped her

Was this a cold case?

What's the episode name?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
One of the worst ones I've seen is those teen demons in Minneapolis. The main one was always getting kicked out of his house and this lady in the area let him stay..open door policy. Could always come and eat whenever

One day I think dude wanted to steal her car or something. They killed her 10 yr old son while playing video games with him by dropping the TV on his head. Chased her into the bathroom and stabbed her dozens of times while she was screaming "why are you doing this"

The main killer got life without parole as a teen although they're now saying that's unconstitutional.

Absolutely horrific. No good deed goes unpunished :francis: