We got a killer yall :laff:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The one I'm watching now on A&E,

The teenage victim who is dead at the gas station, the black detective got to the scene, looked at the body under the bodybag and realized that was his cousin. Started crying.

:mjcry:

Crazy episode but what’s crazier is on a later season, one of the guys suspected of being involved in his cousins murder gets killed.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i dont mean to perpetuate stereotypes but i turned it on at the very end of an episode last night and the narrator said the guy got charged with sodomy and when i looked at the tv guide, it said it was in atlanta :dead:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Last week I was watching an After the First 48 episode.

It was about the ex Marine who was shot and killed tryna get his bike back.

17 year old kid killed they guy. 17 year old kid step mom stole the bike and some other stuff from the Marine after spending the night with him in a motel. The 17 year old dad had the stepmom sleep with the guy.

The got the ID of the 17 year old kid cuz they found prescription bottles that belonged to the dad at the house. Ran the dad info and he was charged with having his son breaking into cars 4 years ago so now they have the 17 year suspect name.

Anyways the kid gets sentenced to life. The step mom got 27 years and dad got 10 years. At the end of the episode both parents got out on parole.

Well I wanted to see what was going on with the white trash cuz that is what they were.

These low lifes killed there own child by throwing it in a dumpster.