We need a First 48 thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I hate reality TV but this is one show I've been fascinated with.

Though, I get tired of te producers trying to make these cops into stars and sh!t. I dont need to know detective jason Jackson from St. Louis PD used to be the starting PG at whatever university :dry: Anyway It amazes me how stupid some of these cats are. They come in spill their guts and THEN they "want a lawyer" when you already gave the detective all the ammunition they needed by coming in running your mouth thinking you can outsmart a TEAM of detectives :snoop:

And that's for those who bother to ask for a lawyer. As for the others..:stopitslime:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
My mom likes to watch it, I don't really care for it though :manny:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
show should be called 'snitching 101'

Depends on how it is done. I fully support reporting criminals to authorities when it happens. What i dont support is not reporting the crime when it happens and then when you are caught doing something you snitch to get a deal.

But YES snitching is needed in this world

Man I use to watch it religiously.....but it's something about knowing that these are true stories that made me not want to watch it.....the worst ones are the ones where it's children involved tho....
shyt is sad sometimes but it also shows you a lot of whats wrong with our society. People have no respect for human lives.

There have been several on here, but they don't keep em up.

shyt is depressing as hell:wtf:
I searched and couldnt find any so i created a new one :manny:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Depends on how it is done. I fully support reporting criminals to authorities when it happens. What i dont support is not reporting the crime when it happens and then when you are caught doing something you snitch to get a deal.

But YES snitching is needed in this world

Snitching is giving up info on a crime for the sole purpose of lightening your sentence or cutting a deal.

especially if you are involved in a crime with that person and you give him up because you cant take your lick thats the worst kind of snitch

and that show had both kinds. if you gonna do dirt, take your lick like man

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
man i always watch that show

shyt comes in handy man

you cant trust these nikkas out here

when ever i get busy i only fukk with my brother and cousin

i keep my nikkas at arm length cause that show is proof nikkas be foldin

i been in that interrogation room for some shyt

its surreal and nerve rackin

nikkas be tryna put all type of shyt in ya head son

thank god i was in position to lawyer up

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Snitching is giving up info on a crime for the sole purpose of lightening your sentence or cutting a deal.

especially if you are involved in a crime with that person and you give him up because you cant take your lick thats the worst kind of snitch

and that show had both kinds. if you gonna do dirt, take your lick like man
Some say any kind of cooperation with authorities is snitching. Like if i saw someone shoot another and get asked by police I'm supposed to act liek i didnt see anything

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Some say any kind of cooperation with authorities is snitching. Like if i saw someone shoot another and get asked by police I'm supposed to act liek i didnt see anything

yeah thats not snitching imo. but people will call it snitching.

If I see some fuk boy sh!t like someone molesting a child or some chick get raped, im telling...and I really dont give a fuk :yeshrug:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
honestly how can any nikka thats did anything in the streets watch this?

at first i used to watch dis shyt but then i realized i was basically watching nikkas going to jail

alot of nikkas on there wasnt no money getters anyway plus all dat tellin they be doin

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man i always watch that show

shyt comes in handy man

you cant trust these nikkas out here

when ever i get busy i only fukk with my brother and cousin

i keep my nikkas at arm length cause that show is proof nikkas be foldin

i been in that interrogation room for some shyt

its surreal and nerve rackin

nikkas be tryna put all type of shyt in ya head son

thank god i was in position to lawyer up

tumblr_m92cje7O9M1rnetz1o1_500.jpg

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
honestly how can any nikka thats did anything in the streets watch this?
:comeon: I love how some of you on this forum act like ya'll hardened street dudes when most of you fukks live in the suburbs from "good christian families"

at first i used to watch dis shyt but then i realized i was basically watching nikkas going to jail

alot of nikkas on there wasnt no money getters anyway plus all dat tellin they be doin

Witnesses are supposed to report crimes to authorities. How else are you gonna make the streets safer for future generations, fakkit?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:comeon: I love how some of you on this forum act like ya'll hardened street dudes when most of you fukks live in the suburbs from "good christian families"

Witnesses are supposed to report crimes to authorities. How else are you gonna make the streets safer for future generations, fakkit?

:salute: I'm a law abiding citizen. I'll "snitch" in a second if I see someone doin some shyt they not sposed to be around where I live. I dont' give a fukk.