We love the 90s and Early 2000s and all that. But can we talk about one of the WOAT trends?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I thought it would be sagging pants and layering clothes.

Anyway, as I said a few years ago, and it's happening now, the styles from this time period are coming back in style. It has already began to happen. Idk if you guys pay enough attention to it bc it's mostly women's fashions from this time period and it's early, but when it becomes very trendy and you start seeing it all over the place, remember that I said it first. :queen:
Man those painted/ writing on jeans coming back too :snoop:.

This Gucci

1.jpg

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Realistically if I were to go back in time to the early 2000s and went to a club the women would most likely dress like Jessica Alba and the other female cast members in "Honey" rather than wearing a cowboy hat.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
3/4 of the pics posted here were promo pics for The Wild Wild West...I never saw nan nikka in real life wearing anything posted in here in the late 90s....:francis:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
3/4 of the pics posted here were promo pics for The Wild Wild West...I never saw nan nikka in real life wearing anything posted in here in the late 90s....:francis:
You need to take 5th grade math over breh :scust:

Out of all the pics posted in the entire thread only 2 were from the Wild Wild West

Im trying not to laugh in her face:dame:

The worst part is nikkas did it too. Matter fact they did it even tackier :scust:

And of course non country music white folks hopped on the trend late and made an already tacky trend even tackier
:mjpls:

:usure: