We honestly get clothes, shoes etc for cheap

Hightop

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in New Zealand and things here are more expensive that in the US. The three things that stand out as being expensive in New Zealand are Food, Clothes and Housing. The average house price is about 10 times the average household income in the city and pretty much everything is imported. The minimum wage is $13.50 which is about $10.84 USD per hour. On the plus side tax is not as bad as some European countries, police don't carry guns and medical care is almost free.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah in Canada its bad.......thats why I'm in Buffalo N.Y. every month shopping for clothes....my parents even buy certain groceries in the U.S. cause its cheaper.

I'm lactose intolerant 4 liters is nearly ten bucks in Canada yet only like 6 in America

Even 2 liters of reg milk is like 4.50 in Canada yet you can get it at Walmart in a jug for 1.59 in America

Fitteds are about the same, but clothing is cheaper .

I usually go across the border once a month and load up on groceries

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
If it's imported ( like most clothes you buy should be) it's more expensive here. I dropped a large amount on a pair of dior homme 21cms and i spent 120 more than if i bought them in europe, same with the APCs i own, samurais, dry bones (a french and japanese brands specifically).

....I love denim fukk your true religions lmao i wouldnt wear a free pair of those.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I live in New Zealand and things here are more expensive that in the US. The three things that stand out as being expensive in New Zealand are Food, Clothes and Housing. The average house price is about 10 times the average household income in the city and pretty much everything is imported. The minimum wage is $13.50 which is about $10.84 USD per hour. On the plus side tax is not as bad as some European countries, police don't carry guns and medical care is almost free.

Kia ora bro!