We gotta win in primetime eventually: Giants at Vikings Sunday Night Football

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
What did Costas say?
He basically showed a clip of Seahawks beating Cheeseheads and told the NFL :ufdup:, begging that we import the college system of dual possession no matter what coin toss is supposed to be. Then the 3rd possession counts....until it shouldn't :mjlol:. We might as well start getting ready to have 5 "quarters".

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
He basically showed a clip of Seahawks beating Cheeseheads and told the NFL :ufdup:, begging that we import the college system of dual possession no matter what coin toss is supposed to be. Then the 3rd possession counts....until it shouldn't :mjlol:. We might as well start getting ready to have 5 "quarters".
I thought he was saying that even if a team scores a touchdown that the other team gets a chance no matter what. Or did I misunderstood him.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's hilarious that when these golden boys (Fave, Brady, etc.) lose in overtime, they want to change the rules.
You want to change them AGAIN because Brady lost?
If the Pats elected to recieve and drove down the field and scored, Costas wouldn't be on a soapbox right now.

A complete joke.

Life.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I thought he was saying that even if a team scores a touchdown that the other team gets a chance no matter what. Or did I misunderstood him.
Yeah, that what I meant by dual possession. Okay. Not college rules besides dual possession. It's just an extension of the game to play at least 2 possessions.

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta score like 20 more points to feel safe before 4th quarter Eli shows up.

2012-09-20-Eliface.png

:lupe: